It is currently May 13th, 2024, 11:33 pm

News News of Roll Call

Site map of Roll Call » Forum : Roll Call

Join our weekly (Sunday) weigh in.

Sunday Morning Roll Call: October 12, 2008

It's working! Started Thursday and this morning see that I'm now five pounds down . Being a nervous one, "now" I'm worried I'll be a slow loser for the next 7-day period. The fundamental approach will be to just stay compliant and committed - no running away just yet.

Like smartie says, "don't look into the light" towards all the days ahead to achieve change. I love that. It reflects how this feels - a ...
Read more : Sunday Morning Roll Call: October 12, 2008 | Views : 355 | Replies : 5

Sunday Morning Roll Call October 5

I've never started a roll call before and don't have a ton to report.

I didn't make it into the 80# club yet, but am patient and hope to report it next week.

Hope everyone else has a great week! Onward and downward, right?
Read more : Sunday Morning Roll Call October 5 | Views : 556 | Replies : 5

Sunday morning roll call: August 31, 2008

Good morning everyone. Hopefully you all had a wonderful week OP, but if not then hang in there and take it one day at a time.

Down 2.9 pounds for the week putting me at a total loss at 38.7 pounds in 2 1/2 months. Also, it puts me back into the 100 lb club for total loss! Good luck to everyone today!
Read more : Sunday morning roll call: August 31, 2008 | Views : 393 | Replies : 1

Sunday roll call

Just started 5 days ago and am down 4-1/2 pounds this week.
Susan77
Read more : Sunday roll call | Views : 348 | Replies : 2

Sunday morning roll call: August 24, 2008

Good morning all! Have had some family issues that have taken us away on Sundays, but back this week down 3lbs from last week and a total of 35.8 so far. Good luck to everyone!
Read more : Sunday morning roll call: August 24, 2008 | Views : 394 | Replies : 3

Sunday morning roll call: August 17, 2008

Happy Sunday :D I'm down 2 lbs :D
Read more : Sunday morning roll call: August 17, 2008 | Views : 366 | Replies : 2

Sunday morning roll call: August 10, 2008

Good morning everyone. My wife and I were out of town last Sunday celebrating our 10 year anniversary, and we started on a Thursday so this weigh in will be from that Thursday to this Sunday. Coming in with a loss of 4.3 lbs totaling 30.5 pounds so far!

Hope everyone had an excellent week and keep up the good work! :)
Read more : Sunday morning roll call: August 10, 2008 | Views : 395 | Replies : 5

Sunday morning roll call: August 3, 2008

Good Morning fellow MFers!!!

I was away the whole month of July and unable
to consistently stay on MF, so I chose to try and
just eat sensibly, exercise, and get back on plan
when I returned.

Well, I've returned. :lol:
So I'm back on plan, back
on roll call, and ready to reach goal.

I'm giving back my 20 lbs. loss and
resetting my ticker to ...
Read more : Sunday morning roll call: August 3, 2008 | Views : 434 | Replies : 2

Sunday morning roll call: July 27, 2008

Good morning all you Medifasters!! Hope everyone had a great week on plan, and if not then hang in there and don't give up! Just remember you aren't the only one in this fight and together we can do this!

Great job everyone last week! Well down 3.6 for the week and a total loss in 5.5 weeks of 25.4.

Good luck this week to everyone! :)
Read more : Sunday morning roll call: July 27, 2008 | Views : 437 | Replies : 6

Sunday morning roll call: July 20, 2008

Another great Sunday morning! :) Hope everyone had a great week, and great job to everyone last week!

Down 2.7 for the week for a total of 21.8 pounds lost in 4.5 weeks! Good luck to everyone this week!
Read more : Sunday morning roll call: July 20, 2008 | Views : 408 | Replies : 5

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 167231 • Total topics 12185 • Total members 2286