It is currently May 16th, 2024, 11:55 am

News News of The MakeMeThinner Medifast Support Forum

Site map of The MakeMeThinner Medifast Support Forum » Forum : The MakeMeThinner Medifast Support Forum

MediFast weight loss,health management and diet program by Take Shape for Life. Terry & Nancy Pettit (Presidential TSFL Health Coaches)(Toll Free 888-886-2629)

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Lost 2.8.
Read more : Sunday, January 17, 2010 | Views : 790 | Replies : 5 | Forum : Roll Call

Do you want to join me for 21 days of cheat free?

I was doing well, then I got weak (stressed out :bricks: ) and had a small handful of yogurt covered raisins :3head: , well I am back to the challange of being compliant YET AGAIN. :x

I am challanging myself to 21 days of cheat free living - I invite ...
Read more : Do you want to join me for 21 days of cheat free? | Views : 2279 | Replies : 33 | Forum : What's Shakin'

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Read more : Sunday, January 10, 2010 | Views : 796 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Roll Call

Welcome to the New Year!

Hello, all! Wow, 2010, huh?

I can't believe I started MF in 2005 and now we're in 2010. That just seems insane to me! It does make me really happy because they say that every year you achieve in maintenance increases your odds of future success - so while it is often a struggle, I know that I am still increasing the spread of time between my days of fat from my days of fit. ...
Read more : Welcome to the New Year! | Views : 571 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Maintenance

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Just three days in but down 4.6 lbs! :D :heart:
Read more : Sunday, January 3, 2010 | Views : 804 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Roll Call

Bikipatra

Tomorrow I start over. I didn't gain all my weight back, but if were to gain 7 more pounds I would have. Everyone has a story about how the weight came back on and mine starts last August. I had to be intubated in the hospital because of an illness. I acquired an antibiotic resistant staph infection. It colonized my left lung. I was mostly in in bed for months and after 7 or 8 ...
Read more : Bikipatra | Views : 4668 | Replies : 129 | Forum : My Journal

Bikipatra Starts Over

ImageImage
Very puffy! what I looked like at goal in 2007
Read more : Bikipatra Starts Over | Views : 1750 | Replies : 6 | Forum : Studio

End of the Year Specials December 2009

Just wanted to let you know about a nice item that's perfect for cooler winter weather -

The Coffee House Gift Box includes one box each of Cappuccino and Chai Latte plus the new 16 ounce TSFL logo ceramic mug for $32.50. We can sip in style!

Isn’t it neat that both of these drinks are caffeine-free so they can be enjoyed in the evening and will not interfere with our beauty ...
Read more : End of the Year Specials December 2009 | Views : 6281 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Monthly Specials

Another November Wrapping Up...

Wow, I can't believe another November is wrapping up! For anyone who cares and for those few who may remember, I started my Medifast journey in November of 2005. Now, 4 years later, and I'm 170 pounds lighter, and happily maintaining my way through another Thanksgiving holiday! I know the odds are stacked against all of us who lose weight - that the percentage of those who gain it back is huge, and for that ...
Read more : Another November Wrapping Up... | Views : 564 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Maintenance

Michee "Before" and "Now" Pictures *Edit: Now with Pics*

Can I just say how much Take Shape For Life has CHANGED my life?! If someone would have told me a year ago when my best friend first told me about TSFL (and has subsequently lost 110 lbs) that I would be SUCCESSFULLY and JOYFULLY losing weight via a meal replacement program, I would've said "No way, not a chance." But God is good and this is the path He put me on!

I have ...
Read more : Michee "Before" and "Now" Pictures *Edit: Now with Pics* | Views : 2076 | Replies : 5 | Forum : Studio

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 167231 • Total topics 12185 • Total members 2286