It is currently May 1st, 2024, 10:33 pm

News News of The MakeMeThinner Medifast Support Forum

Site map of The MakeMeThinner Medifast Support Forum » Forum : The MakeMeThinner Medifast Support Forum

MediFast weight loss,health management and diet program by Take Shape for Life. Terry & Nancy Pettit (Presidential TSFL Health Coaches)(Toll Free 888-886-2629)

Nancy's Habits of Health Radio Interview

Hi All,
Dr. Andersen did a nice radio interview discussing his Habits of Health lifestyle philosophy. I put a link to it over on Terry and Nancy's blog. You can listen to it here: Health Cast

Once you're there, click on the "Listen Now" link. Nancy is interviewed and tells her story about 1/2 way through the interview.
Enjoy....:)
Read more : Nancy's Habits of Health Radio Interview | Views : 1103 | Replies : 0 | Forum : A Message from your Hosts

Any one here

Wow this board is pretty Quiet it seems to me.. Well I used to be on MF and Loved it.. Went off and on and well am back on.. Wanted to say hi and see if there are any newbees out there that want to encourage each other and chat...

Let me no..
We can do it..

:cleader:

Terri
Read more : Any one here | Views : 1093 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Come on in.

Re: Sunday Jan- 9 -2011

I am starting in the morn.267-267-125
Read more : Re: Sunday Jan- 9 -2011 | Views : 27099 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Roll Call

e_doe

Read more : e_doe | Views : 789 | Replies : 2 | Forum : My Journal

First time MFer, long time dieter

Hi, all. I have been dieting on and off since the 1980s (!) but have mostly been "off" for several years now. I have tried a lot of different things with some success here and there. Recently, a friend of mine decided to have lap-band and she is on several weeks of MF before the procedure. I decided to go on MF with her to support her and to take control of my own health.
Read more : First time MFer, long time dieter | Views : 882 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Come on in.

food to sell

I have some items that I am no longer needing if anyone is interested. I have chicken noodle soup, choc pudding, smores bars , mint bars, white cheddar soy crisps , brownies , and honey mustard prezels. Please let me know if you are interested I am willing to work with you on the price they are just taking space in my cupboard. :(
Read more : food to sell | Views : 7098 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Swap N Shop

Personal Story........

Hi all,
Pam here, and I want to say that for the first time in a LONG time I feel good. I had my snoring issues diagnosed as 'sleep apnea' and got a c-pap machine for it...I was having 35 interruptions of sleep an hour per night and was ALWAYS tired in the morning. It affected everything on top of being morbidly obese. I did not have any energy to do anything including cleaning my ...
Read more : Personal Story........ | Views : 6142 | Replies : 0 | Forum : What's Shakin'

Newbie from Indiana

Hi everyone! My name is Jamie and I'm a newbie to the forums. Actually, I'm a major newbie to the program! I discovered the program available and decided to learn more about it -- because I don't really know that much about it. Essentially, I read the overall message of the company and fell in love with what it stood for. The first step (for me) was to actually meet people who enjoyed it -- ...
Read more : Newbie from Indiana | Views : 959 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Come on in.

Hyperthyroidism, on methimazole -- anyone else?

Hi. I'm new to Medifast. I was interested in finding out other people's experiences who are on methimazole (aka tapizol) and are hyperthyroid. My (new) doctor told me about this diet but now I'm a little nervous about the interaction with soy and I'm thinking she didn't realize what she recommended to me!

Thanks, richdan
Read more : Hyperthyroidism, on methimazole -- anyone else? | Views : 18253 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Women's Health

It really was the path to a new life...

Hello all! Wow, the board has been quiet. I hope that means you're all out having fun in the sun!

Well, I began the MF journey November of 2005, lost most of the weight by a little over a year later, and the remaining 10-15 pounds in the few short months thereafter. All told I've lost 165 pounds - give or take 3-5 pounds that go up and down depending on a variety of variables. ...
Read more : It really was the path to a new life... | Views : 1061 | Replies : 10 | Forum : Maintenance

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 167231 • Total topics 12185 • Total members 2286