It is currently May 16th, 2024, 1:17 pm

News News of The MakeMeThinner Medifast Support Forum

Site map of The MakeMeThinner Medifast Support Forum » Forum : The MakeMeThinner Medifast Support Forum

MediFast weight loss,health management and diet program by Take Shape for Life. Terry & Nancy Pettit (Presidential TSFL Health Coaches)(Toll Free 888-886-2629)

Diarrhea

Hi Folks,

I'm still suffering from diarrhea, even though I'm taking the maximum amount of lactaid pills each time I have a shake or bar. Any suggestions?

Penny
Read more : Diarrhea | Views : 10556 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Women's Health

August Specials (while they last)

TakeShape Men's Bio-Engineered Food

Vanilla was $27.95 NOW $23.99

Chocolate was $27.95 NOW $23.99

Diabetic Bars

Peanut Butter Crunch was $15.95 NOW $13.50

Plus for Coronary Health

Chocolate was $14.00 NOW $11.99

Medifast 70

Strawberry Creme was $13.95 NOW $11.99

Life is Hard, Food is Easy was $19.95 NOW $13.95

TSFL Brochures - Buy One Pack, Get One Free

Program Brochures $5.00

Product Brochures $5.00

Sports Nutrition Brochures $5.00

Fit! Brochures 5.00

Diabetic Brochures $6.00 ...
Read more : August Specials (while they last) | Views : 849 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Monthly Specials

Salad Dressings

Some of you have been wondering about what type of salad dressings to use when on the Modified or Maintenance Plan.

I used to ladle Blue Cheese or Home Made Ranch dressing onto my salad and then top it off with some French or Catalina dressing, too. Actually...I had a little serving of greens along with the fat-laden dressing! Sheesh! It's a wonder I didn't weigh 358 pounds! Here's what I've learned: veggies actually taste ...
Read more : Salad Dressings | Views : 2274 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Weight Loss

No More Sweatin' with the Oldies...

Hey, I am a member of Menopause Manor, if ya know what I mean...yep, I'm in my mid-fifties and for over ten years had experienced night sweats and daytime glows - okie dokie, I'll admit it - I did more than glow: I had a continual patent leather face - it was SHINY due to menopausal symptoms. I felt like I was had a nuclear reactor inside that periodically did meltdowns! ...
Read more : No More Sweatin' with the Oldies... | Views : 1894 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Women's Health

Glucosamine & chondroitin inquiry

I received a question from a person that is interested in improving their joint health but not necessarily wanting to lose weight. They wanted to know how to incorporate glucosamine and chondroitin into their diet without having to gulp down big pills. Here's my reply:

I certainly understand your comment about not wanting to try to gulp down huge pills! That's what is so nice about our Medifast for Joint Health - it is easy ...
Read more : Glucosamine & chondroitin inquiry | Views : 1672 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Joint Health

Nothing tastes better than thin feels!

Mrs. P, You look great! You are an inspiration to all of us! You have done What MILLIONS OF PEOPLE dream of doing! They just don’t know the way. You guys are going to show them the way!

Nothing tastes better than thin feels! I tell this to myself daily, and everyone I share Medifast with! I thank the good Lord for introducing you guys into my life. I appreciate you both.

Myself, I am ...
Read more : Nothing tastes better than thin feels! | Views : 2005 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Weight Loss

Milk/Lactose in the Women's Health Soy Shake?

Hi Terry and Nancy,

I think I'm having a little problem .... it didn't occur to me to ask if there would be milk/lactose in the product.. guess I assumed that since it was Women's Health it's be soy protein, black cohosh and that it'd be SOY milk. I'm having gas and diarrhea after drinking my shakes and eating my bars. I read the label and discovered MILK. I'm somewhat lactose intolerant.

My mother who ...
Read more : Milk/Lactose in the Women's Health Soy Shake? | Views : 2779 | Replies : 5 | Forum : Women's Health

It's almost my anniversary!

Hi, Kids ~

I am so jazzed - When I started my transformation with Take Shape For Life featuring Medifast, I weighed 258 pounds. That was July 16th, 2002, just one year ago. I reached my goal in about 7 months. Today (one year later) I weigh 130 pounds!

I have never liked having my picture taken, that is...until now! After work this evening my brother-in-law took TONS of pictures of me and I rather ...
Read more : It's almost my anniversary! | Views : 1530 | Replies : 0 | Forum : A Message from your Hosts

Howdy from Unca

Hi all,
This is Unca Tim. I'm Terry's bro, which makes Nancy my sis-in-law. I guess i got lucky when they handed out Bro's and Sis-in-laws. You couldn't meet two more caring and cool people.

They wrangled me into building a website and forum for them (yeah, i'm the nerdy one) and with your help we'll make this a great meeting place for everyone striving for a new lease on life and better health. I've ...
Read more : Howdy from Unca | Views : 788 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Come on in.

Warm Weather Wisdom

To consistently lose weight and to keep feeling great, it is necessary to drink a minimum of 64 ounces of water a day and to regularly consume all of your Medifast meals.

If you are especially active or work in a hot environment, have one or two cups of regular SALTED bouillon to prevent fatigue or dizziness. It also helps to maintain a balanced level of electrolytes. Curtail the number of caffeinated drinks and increase ...
Read more : Warm Weather Wisdom | Views : 892 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Weight Loss

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 167231 • Total topics 12185 • Total members 2286