Glucosamine & chondroitin inquiry

Questions/Comments about Joint Health Products.

Glucosamine & chondroitin inquiry

Postby Nancy » July 30th, 2003, 11:54 pm

I received a question from a person that is interested in improving their joint health but not necessarily wanting to lose weight. They wanted to know how to incorporate glucosamine and chondroitin into their diet without having to gulp down big pills. Here's my reply:

I certainly understand your comment about not wanting to try to gulp down huge pills! That's what is so nice about our Medifast for Joint Health - it is easy to prepare and to slurp down. This particular product can be used as a part of one's every day health maintenance - simply have 1-3 drinks per day and you'll get the needed glucosamine and chondroitin.

We recommend beginning with two drinks per day - one in the morning and one in the afternoon or evening - just space them out throughout your day. If you still feel some joint pain, have a third drink. You may merely add this to your normal diet and there is no need to worry about losing weight. You will have the ease of incorporating the glucosamine and chondroitin into your body plus other good vitamins and minerals. This particular product has been used successfully by many of our clients - in fact our daughter's 15 year old Lhasa Apso takes two doses per day and another one of our co-workers has been giving it to their ten year old lab, Cinnabar - both dogs are able to romp and walk with improved agility! Their vets wanted to know what changes had been made because they noticed a significant change in their mobility! Cool, huh?

For people that DO want to lose weight and also suffer from joint pain, merely utilize the Medifast Plus Joint Health drinks (1-3 per day) in place of the Medifast 55 or Medifast 70 drinks and follow the prescribed plan for weight loss. Terry and I are your personal health advisors and we are here for you, our goal is to help you to make wise choices and to maximize your health.

nancy

Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Return to Joint Health