It is currently May 15th, 2024, 3:17 am

News News of Order Info

Site map of Order Info » Forum : Order Info

Questions/Comments about Ordering Products.

Vanilla Berry Oatmeal

Hi,
I heard that they are discontinuing the Vanilla Berry Oatmeal? It is one of my favorites. I want to know so that I can stock up, if that is true.
Lan
Read more : Vanilla Berry Oatmeal | Views : 485 | Replies : 1

Hey, They Listened!!

Well! It's always nice when one gets the feeling that a company has actually responded to customer suggestions!

I have two compliments for Medifast: first is for the TSFL website, which elsewhere I have criticized for being user-unfriendly. There have been a lot of improvements in the website and the way it is used in the last couple of months. It's still not perfect by a longshot, but it is so much better than it ...
Read more : Hey, They Listened!! | Views : 490 | Replies : 2

With or withOUT marshmellows!

I don't get why everything says they have hot chocolate with and without marshmellows and then I go to order online and there is NO choice but the picture clearly shows a box WITH the floaty white things and a cup of it and I RIP into my box this A.M. and not one marshmellow in sight?

Am I seriously this retarded or........................?

WHAAAAAAAAAAAA -- I am totally bumming. ...
Read more : With or withOUT marshmellows! | Views : 1155 | Replies : 17

AutoShip

Did anyone read the post I did about auto ship? Can a person use auto ship for two weeks at a time instead of 4? Also, How do I get the auto ship to take effect while ordering off the internet and how do I get the discount? I don't see a link to click on the TSFL website for auto ship and the discount for auto ship.
Read more : AutoShip | Views : 528 | Replies : 4

How do I apply for auto ship online?

Hi, I was getting ready to place my order on the website and I don't see anywhere to apply for auto ship and receive the discount...hmmm..Also, can I change my order every two weeks on auto ship? I just want to do two weeks at a time...
Read more : How do I apply for auto ship online? | Views : 545 | Replies : 2

monthy "kit" doesn't have enough products in it!

I'm struggling with how to shop...since i bought 2 month's worth of product, using a kit...but there are not enough shakes in a MONTH KIT to last a month if we're to use the product like the directions; with at LEAST 3 supplements being shakes a day! AM i to order a month kit and then suppliment with a large order of shakes?
Read more : monthy "kit" doesn't have enough products in it! | Views : 791 | Replies : 4

PICKLES

I AM NEW TO TSFL (MEDFAST) I DO NOT LIKE THE MY SUPPORT PERSON OR THE DR. INVOLVED. I TRIED THE MEDFAST BEFORE AND MY HUSBAND DID GREAT OR I WOULD NOT HAVE TRIED AGAIN. I HAD A HORRABLE TIME THE FIRST TIME I TRIED EXTREME DIRAREAH. QUESTION ADVISOR AND DR HAD EXTRA BLOOD WORK DONE AND COULD NOT GET THE RESULTS FROM THE DR INVOLVED. NO ONE COULD HELP ME THEY SAID IT WOULD ...
Read more : PICKLES | Views : 727 | Replies : 3

QUESTION ABOUT ONE WEEK FREE FOOD

Hi Everyone, This is my 5th day on Medifast and I have to say I am feeling really good. The first 3 days were very hard, was hungry, crabby and felt light headed. I am glad that I stuck with it, so far it looks like I'm down about 4lbs. Question I have is that for my first order I placed it thru the medifast official website and got one week of free food. I ...
Read more : QUESTION ABOUT ONE WEEK FREE FOOD | Views : 869 | Replies : 2

Where's My Medifast?

I ordered the medifast online at the medifast website on 6/11 and have not recieved it yet. I saw they took the payment out on the 16th :x . I am so irritated at them. How long does it take to get the products from here?
Read more : Where's My Medifast? | Views : 623 | Replies : 1

Newbie Seeking Guidance

I just placed my initial order through the Medifast official website. I spent approximately $290.00.

I did not want to order the Starter Kit because I HATE oatmeal. So I chose to design my own plan.

I wished I would have reviewed your posts before placing my order. I could have saved $80.00.

Does anyone have any suggests about placing my next order?
Read more : Newbie Seeking Guidance | Views : 947 | Replies : 10

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 167231 • Total topics 12185 • Total members 2286