With or withOUT marshmellows!

Questions/Comments about Ordering Products.

With or withOUT marshmellows!

Postby Gwenski » September 29th, 2005, 11:31 am

I don't get why everything says they have hot chocolate with and without marshmellows and then I go to order online and there is NO choice but the picture clearly shows a box WITH the floaty white things and a cup of it and I RIP into my box this A.M. and not one marshmellow in sight?

Am I seriously this retarded or........................?

WHAAAAAAAAAAAA -- I am totally bumming. :uhuh: :(
Gwenski

Began July 6, 2005 & Originally lost 131.19#'s
New Start Date: November 8, 2008
Gwenski
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby dlr2424 » September 29th, 2005, 12:51 pm

Gwenski........ :nutz: .......you will be happy to know you are NOT going crazy..... :pigsfly: ....you may be losing the flab...... :no: ......but your not losing your mind........... :secret: .....Hot chocolate WITH marshmellows has recently been discontinued...... :hmmm: .....I imagine there still is a picture with it online as it was only recently........ :hug: .... i'm so sorry for your dissapointment.............however, I can offer a few suggestions....... :bigidea: ........ either imagine they are in there...... :yes: .....nahhhhhh that's not gonna work.........or go to the Swap section of the forum........ :help: ....... and see if anyone has some they would like to trade........ :goodluck: .....in your search for MF marshmellows.............

Donna...dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby aphrael » September 29th, 2005, 1:02 pm

Another solution is get the DiVinci's Toasted Marshmellow syrup. It is very yummy, and I actually liked it better than the little white floating things that disaperared all too quickly.
aphrael
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby Gwenski » September 29th, 2005, 1:13 pm

You smarty pants out there! Glad to know I am NOT loosing anything but my pants. ;) Toasted marshmallow................hmmm.....I can try that for sure.....no missing floaties that way....yee ha!

I did see mini-marshmallows at the condiment coffee bar at 7-11 and well...............2 calories for 10 and NO fat????? Should I risk it? Am, I BAAAAAD?

Golly! C'est la vie!

Thanks for offering hope and help.....God knows I need it somedays. :mrgreen:
Gwenski

Gwenski

Postby Nancy » September 29th, 2005, 1:14 pm

Gwenski....sorry about that. I preferred the 'mellows moiself...

For some reason Medifast no longer produces the Hot Cocoa WITH the marshmallows.

You know how those visuals are...I :x fight about the fact that the Strawberry shakes are illustrated WITH strawberries and the Orange Shakes are pictured with slices of oranges and yet NO fruit is permitted on the weight loss phase of the program. People SEE the fruit in the pictures and think they can have it.

The S'more Granola bars have the mini-marshmallows but not the Hot Cocoa. Thos white floaty things will no longer do the backstroke in our Cocoa unless we buy them at the grocery store add them ourselves and then...that defeats the purpose of the program when we make little additions here and there - they add up to little :twisted: additions to our hips and little additions to our chins...

Until they make a return to the shopping cart, we are white floaty-less... :mrgreen:
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby Gwenski » September 29th, 2005, 1:24 pm

Nancy,

I don't know about you ALWAYS being right! Maybe I can pick them out of my bar and plop them into my cocoa?

Heck.............I went on and on about how excited I was about getting them that my Mom bought me a Garfield coffee cup and warmer for my desk. Let me tell you, in true Garfield style, the warmer is in the shape of a chocolate covered donut WITH sprinkles. Oh the humanity!!!! :?

Syrup is the safer bet and being on program ensures that the scales keeps on the downhill spiral.....I guess the marshmallows I snagged from 7-11 will need to do a swan dive -- I can have a ceremony and flush them - that way I can see them float. :roll:

It is for the greater good, it is for the greater good!!!! Heck, if I can tell my Dad not to make an apple pie for my three teaspoon birthday celebration, I think I can toss the 50 or so mini-marshmallows that I liberated.
:oops:
Gwenski

Gwenski

Postby joysea » September 29th, 2005, 2:01 pm

Oh Gwenski wrote:

I can have a ceremony and flush them - that way I can see them float.

Too, too funny :lol:

Joyce
Joyce

Highest Weight 198//166.3/130
joysea
Trusted Member - #30 Club

Postby BerkshireGrl » September 29th, 2005, 2:42 pm

Gwenski wrote:my Mom bought me a Garfield coffee cup and warmer for my desk. Let me tell you, in true Garfield style, the warmer is in the shape of a chocolate covered donut WITH sprinkles.

:lol: :lol: :lol: OMG, I want a set of these!!

Dear Santa...
BerkshireGrl
Preferred member

Postby Nancy » September 29th, 2005, 6:32 pm

You Kids! I snorted while reading the Forum at the local Starbuck's with my friends Jan and Paul this afternoon...

Her thinny Leopardess found slumped in an easy chair at 'bucky's with coffee in her lungs...killed by mellowless Hot Cocoa...her thinnin' Forum Friends left their Garfield mugs in her honor...
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Postby Gwenski » September 30th, 2005, 10:42 am

Well................I was trying to configure my new laptop with my OLD digital camera --- they don't like each other -- doesn't it figure??

Anyhow, the plan was to take a photo of the marshmallows that I liberated doing their best EsterWilliams/snychronized swimming routine before flushing them. A few problems other than the camera software not working with the new operating system - LIKE --- if i put mini white marshmallows in a pristine white commode....would you have seen anything more than my thrown???

Needless to say, my plot was foiled so I settled for the garbage disposal. If I cannot have floaties then my loo cannot either!

Hope to not have injured anyone on in my antics but it has been quite stressful. Such is life, I am stronger than the marshmallow and looking less and less like one on a daily basis - hooray!

Waiting for the next cold day to rip open my fisrt non-floater package and sip the warmth away.................a nice cold rainy day would be perfect.

Darn this Northern California sunshine!!!! Hello - it is FALL!!!
Gwenski

Gwenski

Postby Nancy » September 30th, 2005, 1:05 pm

Gwenski ~

You are a total hoot!

I doubt very much that those white floaty 'mellows would actually succumb to the flush unless you have a mega powerful flusher there.

With your luck, the 'mellow fellows will get super soggy, blow up to the size of the Michellin Man and take over the BR*...can't ya picture them now?

Gripping the edge of the toidy throne as the power flusher tries to suck them into the watery abyss...look out, Sunny Cal! ‘MellowMan runs amok, dives into Hot Cocoa on the desk of Gwenski, splitting her Garfield mug. Thinnin’ Gwenski is able to dodge the lava flow of Hot Cocoa because she is swifter than a speeding mini-marshmallow!

*BathRoom
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Postby Gwenski » October 4th, 2005, 11:00 am

So, I fired up Garfield and his trusty donut cup warmer and YUM-O!!! Any suggestions on how not to get it lumpy -- I don't know how much more "briskly" I can stir without getting hot water on me?!?

Seriously, if it isn't one thing with my Cocoa it is another -- ahh....the days of Starbucks where they do it for me pput gobs of whipped creme and chocolate drizzle.

Help, the Starbucks Hot Chocolate Fantasy again -- man, at least when I am having a Fabio-like day dream it requires burning some calories!!!

Whaa!!!
:roll:
Gwenski

Gwenski

Postby Nancy » October 4th, 2005, 11:34 am

You tickle my funny bone... :roflmao: :yay: :nana:

how about :dance: shaking up the Hot Cocoa in your shaker jar first

then pouring it into the DONUT-shaped warmer before slurpage :beerbeer:

:x I hated it the first time I got one of those annoying soyballs in my throat -

I was like a cat hocking up :puke: a furball

...now I rather enjoy them as a :hmmm: :hide: surprise treat! :roll:
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Postby Gwenski » October 4th, 2005, 11:42 am

Soyball v. Marshmallow?!?

Perhaps is it natures way for punishing me for throwing and absolute fit about not having floaties....you know how Karma is!

I will take a chance and shake it up to see how that works. With how cold I get these days, the warmth and chocolate-like goodiness was like liquid gold for me.

Shhh....don't tell MF but I think I will actually order a couple extra boxes to get me through these incoming fall mornings.....even without my little floaties. Need to find that marshmallow syrup and then I will be grinning like Garfield with his Ooey Gooey Lasagna!
Gwenski

Gwenski

Postby Nancy » October 4th, 2005, 11:52 am

The Chai Latte is very very good - it's on sale this month, too...

:shock: Huh? Did I hear the word LASAGNA???

We've got to get you de-Garfielded and think on some non-food related things here, Pal... :mrgreen:
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Next

Return to Order Info