Hey, They Listened!!

Questions/Comments about Ordering Products.

Hey, They Listened!!

Postby 24KaratGold » October 7th, 2005, 7:44 am

Well! It's always nice when one gets the feeling that a company has actually responded to customer suggestions!

I have two compliments for Medifast: first is for the TSFL website, which elsewhere I have criticized for being user-unfriendly. There have been a lot of improvements in the website and the way it is used in the last couple of months. It's still not perfect by a longshot, but it is so much better than it was. Thank you, TSFL!

The other was a pleasant surprise to discover this morning. Elsewhere on this site (but I don't remember exactly where), myself and others have commented that it would be nice if the directions for mixing each product were on the individual packets, because each product takes a little bit different amount of water, and I don't carry the whole box around with me in my purse. I think I first made this suggestion after mixing my first banana pudding with eight ounces of water instead of four (it tasted okay, but was like drinking a thick shake instead of eating pudding), and I know others have made the same request.

So my new MF order arrived earlier this week, and I just opened and made up french vanilla berry oatmeal for breakfast. Lo and behold, the directions for making the oatmeal are printed on the individual packet! Yay! Thanks for listening, Medifast!
270/186.5/160

24KaratGold
Preferred Member - 80# Club

Postby Crystal » October 7th, 2005, 9:30 pm

I had the same thoughts about the directions...but never said anything. Am I glad you did!! I was so glad to find that the new products I ordered have the directions on them. Some days, I can't remember them long enough to walk from the pantry to the microwave! :dooh:
Crystal
Crystal
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby Nancy » October 10th, 2005, 9:28 pm

24 K ~

There a lot of new upgrades coming in the near future to our co-branded TSFL website. I always feel like Nancy the Nag when I write and pass on my suggestions but I feel they are always considered and respected. We are a young company and relatively few in numbers but we are making great strides.

Thank you for noticing and for saying something.
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Return to Order Info