hey there

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

hey there

Postby wrappedupnu » September 14th, 2005, 12:17 pm

hey there! my name is jill and i am new! i am in south georgia and a stay at home mommy! But i run a business from my home selling.....CANDY!!! Well more than just candy but for the most part candy, candy wrappers, and favors!
i just ordered the "sample" pack to find out if the product is right for me. at this point i need to do this! i have to do this~

i am the mother of 2, a 3 year old boy caide and a 2 year old girl sarah elizabeth. my kids are 18 months apart and i have gained all of 150+ pounds since that labor of love:)
:oops:

i need all the help any and everybody is willing to give! :D
wrappedupnu

Postby Emma » September 14th, 2005, 2:55 pm

Hi Jill - Welcome!

You've come to the best place for support. Medifast is a wonderful program - if you DO the program. You are going to drop those pounds so fast and you'll be amazed at how your cravings will stay under control. And you'll feel good too.

Keep coming here to learn and share - this is a wonderful group of Medifast friends.

emma
:D
Started MF: 5/18/05
5'10"

Emma
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby Mommy2girls » September 14th, 2005, 3:32 pm

Welcome Jill,

Selling candy would be hard to resist!! You can do this, I KNOW it.

I'm also a SAHM to 2 young children, (girls as you can see by my sign-in) ages 4.5 and 3. My girls are 19 months 1 day apart and yes that is HARD on the old body to not have fully recovered from giving birth to one child and then getting pregnant and doing it all over again so quickly.

But I can't blame my pregnancies forever and it was definitely time for me to regain my health, my appearance, and MYSELF.

You can too! I hope your sample pack is great and definitely visit the lean cuisine section of this forum to get some ideas on sprucing up your MFast food (legally...meaning, don't add ice cream to your shakes!!! LOL!)

Welcome again!
Sheila

Maintaining a –45lb loss....

Mommy2girls
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby mama2benandrachel » September 14th, 2005, 4:09 pm

Hi Jill,

I just joined this group too. I gained over 100 pounds with my 2 pregnancies (7 seven years a part). I was already 50 pounds overweight, so I am right there with you! This forum is such a source of support! This is day six for me and I have already lost 10 lbs!!!!!!!
Take care and God Bless,
Judy <><

1st MF start: 9/9/2005
1st restart: 10/16/2006
2nd restart: 9/9/2007

mama2benandrachel
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby Nancy » September 14th, 2005, 10:47 pm

We are happy to have you two Moms here on the journey with us.

I have one kid and I gained 135 pounds from eating a load of cookies, candy, popcorn, pizza and whatever else I felt like eating over the course of my day. :mrgreen:

Medifast rocks and the Forum is a great place to come for help, for inspiration, for laughs, and for encouraging others along the way to improved health.
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby dlr2424 » September 16th, 2005, 9:10 am

Jill & Judy.......... :wavie: .........welcome to you both...... :yes: .....you will be amazed at the results... :mrgreen: ....mentally... :dance: ..physically.. :yay: ..and emotionally............that you will achieve on this plan....... :secret: .......follow it as it is designed ... :you: ...YOU ARE WORTH IT & YOU CAN DO IT.............and we will all be here to cheer you on......... :cheerleader: ......

Donna...dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby wrappedupnu » September 18th, 2005, 10:03 pm

i got the email that my package is in the mail! :lol:

i have never been skinny~but when your kids wanna play and you don't wanna get outta the chair! something is bad wrong with this!!
i find myslef eating my kids food because i don't wanna waste it! :?

thanks guys for the warm welcome!

sorry it took so long to get back, my hubby is in waveland ms, helping with hurricane recovery, and i have not felt much like being on the computer~

feel free to check out my web page to find out more about me:) BUT I WILL NOT PROCESS ANY ORDERS! lol!

<<<< Snip, snip, snip. So sorry, no urls please. snip. snip. >>>>
wrappedupnu

Postby martha » September 20th, 2005, 9:44 pm

HI JILL--

Welcome and sorry it took so long to greet you but we live on the coast where the storm was..I use to live in Waveland and believe me when I tell you it's not the same..90% is gone they say.. still can't get in to look for myself.. :x
So glad to have you with us and what an interesting job you have :D .. Don't know if I could sell the candy or not :mrgreen: I would probably eat more than I sold :shock: .2 kids and 150#--hum that sounds familiar :mrgreen: --anyway WELCOME to our forum and MF.. hope to see less of you soon..Martha
Started MF-4/18/2005
MELTING THE POUNDS AWAY!!!!!!!!
267.5/189.5/130
martha
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Return to Come on in.