How do I apply for auto ship online?

Questions/Comments about Ordering Products.

How do I apply for auto ship online?

Postby Lisa Renee » August 6th, 2005, 11:50 am

Hi, I was getting ready to place my order on the website and I don't see anywhere to apply for auto ship and receive the discount...hmmm..Also, can I change my order every two weeks on auto ship? I just want to do two weeks at a time...
Lisa Renee
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Autoship

Postby Jan » August 6th, 2005, 3:58 pm

Hi Strawberry,
Give your Health Advisor a call -- they'll take care of it for you.
jan
Jan
Preferred member

Postby Nancy » August 15th, 2005, 11:13 pm

Strawberry ~

It is possible to have an Auto Ship order that comes out every two weeks and so yes, a person can change their order every time if they so desire.

I feel that it is to your advantage to place a $200 order to avoid paying shipping charges. Orders under $200 are sent via UPS ground service and typically take 7-10 BUSINESS days to arrive. Orders $200+ usually arrive 3rd business day after shipping.

:secret: I strongly recommend that all changes to Auto Ship orders be made by calling your Health Advisor or Take Shape For Life directly. It is not a good idea to make any changes on line until TSFL changes their current platform.

If you choose to call the company rather than your Health Advisor, have your customer ID handy, your order pre-determined and be ready to roll.

To get set up, call your Health Advisor. I always set everything up for my clients, help them determine the product pack and pull date, and I try to remind them when they need to make changes to their Auto Ship orders. Sometimes clients change their ship date and if they do not inform me of the change, they are on their own to make any adjustments to their orders because I have no access to their Auto Ship order...
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Return to Order Info