Auto Ship has its own Client Support Telephone Line

Questions/Comments about Ordering Products.

Auto Ship has its own Client Support Telephone Line

Postby Nancy » November 7th, 2005, 12:02 am

New Preferred Client Club Toll-free Support Line

One aspect of weight maintenance is to continue to eat small meals every two to three hours a day. “Lean and low lows” (Low fat, low calorie, low carbs) are not impossible to buy and to prepare but they do take time. Many of us are so busy that we do not take the time to hunt the grocery aisles for foods that meet our particular needs and it is all too easy to fall back into the drive-up window mentality for a grab and go meal. Medifast makes it so cinchy to maintain our weight when we incorporate several quick packets a day in conjunction with a couple of Lean and Green meals for lunch and supper. Two shakes and a bar a day keeps the Fat Fairy away.

In my opinion, the Preferred Client Club (Autoship Program) is vital to person’s success at achieving and maintaining Optimal Health. Take Shape for Life just added a toll-free support line to make using this program easier. By calling 1-866-200-6715, you can join the Preferred Client Club, change an existing PCC order, or directly cancel the PCC order. Our TSFL representative is committed to making the Preferred Client Club a successful tool for you!

The hours of operation for the Preferred Client Club help line are Monday - Friday, 11 AM to 10 PM EST.
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby MusicalMomma » February 13th, 2006, 12:24 pm

Thanks for this info! I had questions about this and was getting ready to post them, but did a search first and here was the help I needed :)
MusicalMomma
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Nancy » February 13th, 2006, 12:46 pm

Joyce ~

I am thankful that you found this post - there are so many topics that I've written about that can be found when you sift through the Forum using the search clicky.

The Auto Ship Program - now also known as "The BeSlim Club" is our weapon to fight flab!

When we receive our monthly box of Medifast products, it helps to keep us on the straight and narrow.

We can change our order around any way we want to - we can vary the number of boxes, the flavors of shakes, pudding, oatmeal, bars, etc. the only 'rules' are there is a $75 per month minimum order and the company requires a two day notice to cancel or change the order.
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

student2

Postby student2 » February 20th, 2006, 6:01 am

Can I order on line through this site and if so where do I go?
student2

Postby Unca_Tim » February 20th, 2006, 8:52 am

Hi Student and welcome to the forum,
:wave:
See this post:
http://www.makemethinner.com/forum/diet-5151.html
Unca
"Failure is a choice"
~From a dream~
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Thanks Nancy!

Postby dede4wd » March 25th, 2006, 9:20 am

I travel so much, I'm always going to be getting my BeSlim club orders shipped somewhere else every month. This will make my logistics planning much easier. If they have their own line, I'll wait on hold less, YES!

DeDe
dede4wd
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Nancy » March 26th, 2006, 1:08 pm

There will be more positive changes on the horizon regarding the Call Center and the customer wait time on the phones.

Thank you for hanging in there! ;)
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Return to Order Info