AutoShip

Questions/Comments about Ordering Products.

Postby Lisa Renee » August 6th, 2005, 12:14 pm

Did anyone read the post I did about auto ship? Can a person use auto ship for two weeks at a time instead of 4? Also, How do I get the auto ship to take effect while ordering off the internet and how do I get the discount? I don't see a link to click on the TSFL website for auto ship and the discount for auto ship.
Lisa Renee
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby martha » August 6th, 2005, 12:18 pm

Hi I saw it but have no idea how to do it or if there is a discount or not..BUT I am waiting to see who does cause if there is a discount I am ready for it :mrgreen: wish I could help but the ordering stuff I know nothing about.. My HA orders mine when I need it and I order somewhere else sometimes..Sorry I don't know but we will both know later today..(NANCY knows all and will let us know)--Martha
Started MF-4/18/2005
MELTING THE POUNDS AWAY!!!!!!!!
267.5/189.5/130
martha
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby Unca_Tim » August 6th, 2005, 2:40 pm

Hi Strawberry,
Here's a link on AutoShip. You can do a search for "Autoship" or "preferred and customer" for more info.

(search exactly like above without the quotes - include the word "and" when you search for more than one word.)

There's quite a bit of talk about it here on the forum.

http://www.makemethinner.com/forum/diet-2361.html
Unca
"Failure is a choice"
~From a dream~
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Postby Nancy » August 6th, 2005, 3:22 pm

Hi, Strawberry ~

I didn't see the post - sorry.

Yes, people may set up an Auto Ship Program for delivery every two weeks. Some people get paid twice a month and prefer that and yes, you do get the 5%/8%/12% discounts off your purchase.

Disadvantage: most likely you will not have a $200+ order each two weeks and orders under $200 come by UPS ground and the delivery time is 7-10 business days after the time the order is processed.

Customer pays for the shipping on orders under $200. You could possibly be paying for shipping twice a month then which may negate your discount.

Initially it may mean a tight $ squeeze to place a monthly $200+order but from my persepctive, it is the better deal in the long run because of no shipping charges and faster service.

Call your Health Advisor for assistance in getting on the Preferred Customer Club Program.
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby Lisa Renee » August 6th, 2005, 4:40 pm

thanks appreciated.
Lisa Renee
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Return to Order Info