It is currently May 15th, 2024, 12:05 am

News News of Order Info

Site map of Order Info » Forum : Order Info

Questions/Comments about Ordering Products.

oatmeal/shakes

can i just do the shakes, oatmeal and 1 bar per day w/ the 5 and 1 plan? i cannot stomach the soups?
Read more : oatmeal/shakes | Views : 495 | Replies : 1

Anybody joining in 2006?

Hi. I am considering ordering and joining all you folks out there. I find myself on this website quite frequently and just havn't ordered because... well... I guess I'm afraid it will be like all of my past efforts with loss and failure to maintain or loss of interest before I reach my goal. (Loss of $ in the whole process) I've only ever been truly successful once and it was 6 years ago when ...
Read more : Anybody joining in 2006? | Views : 624 | Replies : 1

Purchase question for Nancy

Nancy,
:scratchhead: As you know I have allot to lose and so obviously I will be purchasing lots of product. I am currently stocked up (an understatement) but eventually I will need more. Up to now I have ordered directly from Medifast online. What do I need to do to order from you or get you credit? I really appreciate this forum and understand this is ...
Read more : Purchase question for Nancy | Views : 618 | Replies : 4

New 4 Week Variety Packs

Hey, Folks ~

In the Shopping Cart, you’ll find some new 2 and 4 week packs – please be aware that you may not change the products or flavors around as they are pre-packaged.

:secret: Whatcha see is whatcha get but it is a pretty good deal.

:cool:

We recommend the 4-week packages because you set yourself up for ...
Read more : New 4 Week Variety Packs | Views : 1643 | Replies : 4

Updated Holiday Call Center Hours for Thursday, December 8

In celebration of the upcoming holidays, the Take Shape for Life home office and call center will be closed on Thursday, December 8th from 11:30 AM (8:30 AM) to 4:30 PM EST (1:30 PM PST) for our annual holiday gathering. Our Call Center will re-open at 4:30 PM and remain open until 10:00 PM EST (7:00 PM PST).

Thursday, December 8, 2005

Order/Information Desk: 8:00 AM - 11:30 AM EST, 4:30 PM - 10:00 PM ...
Read more : Updated Holiday Call Center Hours for Thursday, December 8 | Views : 527 | Replies : 0

MF Employees must be working OVERtime!

....or is it just that we in the northeast are the lucky ones? I placed my order yesterday morning, thinking I probably wouldn't get it till Monday - but I got it today!!! Good thing - since I just ran totally out of oatmeal, my favorite !
Read more : MF Employees must be working OVERtime! | Views : 446 | Replies : 2

Thanksgiving Week Update re: Shipping

Please remember to plan ahead when ordering from Take Shape for Life during the holidays.

Shipping around Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's is slower than normal.

Wild weather can also affect shipping times. Last year the company shut down several times due to snow, ice and power outages. Don’t allow your cupboards to become bare!

Our normal shipping time is 5-7 business days. During the holidays, please allow 7-9 business days, just to be safe. ...
Read more : Thanksgiving Week Update re: Shipping | Views : 511 | Replies : 0

Auto Ship has its own Client Support Telephone Line

New Preferred Client Club Toll-free Support Line

One aspect of weight maintenance is to continue to eat small meals every two to three hours a day. “Lean and low lows” (Low fat, low calorie, low carbs) are not impossible to buy and to prepare but they do take time. Many of us are so busy that we do not take the time to hunt the grocery aisles for foods that meet our particular needs and ...
Read more : Auto Ship has its own Client Support Telephone Line | Views : 1126 | Replies : 6

Meet Judy

Check out this new TSFL info...

The Future is Now

Must have flash player installed to view.
Read more : Meet Judy | Views : 606 | Replies : 0

Can you still order the large boxes of shakes??

Are those still available - the boxes that contain 18 shakes per box?

Thanks!
Read more : Can you still order the large boxes of shakes?? | Views : 535 | Replies : 0

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 167231 • Total topics 12185 • Total members 2286