It is currently April 29th, 2024, 8:59 am

News News of Order Info

Site map of Order Info » Forum : Order Info

Questions/Comments about Ordering Products.

future orders

Hi Nancy and Terry,
I've been on the program for about two weeks now. I have enough to keep me for the next two. I wanted to start ordering my Medifast from this site. This site has provided me with the support and inspiration I need to keep going. I'm grateful to have found it. Is there a way to order online? Let me know. Thanks again. Jade
Read more : future orders | Views : 574 | Replies : 0

Price increase?

Hi Nancy,
I had a quick question. I purchased my first months supply of products in December. I started January 1st. I just went to order my next batch and all the prices on everything have increased since last month. Was everything on sale last month when I made my firt purchase? All the shakes were 11 dollars and change now they're 13 dollars and change, and the bars were 13 dollars and change and ...
Read more : Price increase? | Views : 960 | Replies : 1

Starter Kits

TSFL and Medifast just added some simple starter kits to the menu. Here's an example of the Women's starter kit:

2-Week Easy Starter Kit for Women
3 boxes Medifast 55 Dutch Chocolate, 3 boxes Medifast 55 French Vanilla, 1 box Peanut Butter Bars, 1 box Oatmeal Raisin Bars, 1 box Minestrone Soup, 1 box French Vanilla Berry Oatmeal, 1 box Chicken Noodle Soup.

There's 4 to choose from.
Read more : Starter Kits | Views : 853 | Replies : 0

BIG clearance sale!

Hi All,
Medifast is making the switch to their new facility.

Good news is nearly all stock on hand is up to 20% off!!
I haven't looked it all over yet, but looks like most everything is at a discount. You'll have to log into the shopping cart to see the price reductions.

I'm guessing this is while supplies last and they clear out the old stock, so probably not a bad idea to get ...
Read more : BIG clearance sale! | Views : 1166 | Replies : 0

How Often/When to order

The Medifast products are usually shipped the next business day after placing the order. It depends upon when the order is placed. Remember, time zones may vary and the call center can be busy, too.

Products are shipped via UPS right now and we will be adding Fed Ex for west coast clients very soon.

We certainly don't want you to run out of your premium shakes and products so we encourage folks to plan ...
Read more : How Often/When to order | Views : 845 | Replies : 0

PROMO CODE

I am a a first time visitor/customer and would like to possibly order from your website - my order will be over $75 and I would like to get the $25 off for 1st time customer. I have been to see my doctor and have rec his okay to begin, I did get some supplies from my Dr., mostly all just shake mix's though. I am anxious to order a wider varitey, etc. Please respond ...
Read more : PROMO CODE | Views : 1558 | Replies : 1

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 167231 • Total topics 12185 • Total members 2286