It is currently May 16th, 2024, 12:29 am

News News of Order Info

Site map of Order Info » Forum : Order Info

Questions/Comments about Ordering Products.

How do you change your preferred customer order?

Do you have to delete it entirely in order to make changes. This is my 2nd month and I need to make some changes. If someone can let me know I would appreciate it.
Read more : How do you change your preferred customer order? | Views : 880 | Replies : 11

Support Calls

Weekly Support Calls

Nurses Support Call

Please join Lori Andersen, RN, every Monday evening at 8:30 p.m. ET (5:30 p.m. PT), for the weekly Nurses Support Call. Every week, Lori provides our callers with information to maximize success with their weight loss and health goals! To listen and participate, dial 1-646-519-5860 followed by the pin code: 0971#

Stay in Shape! Maintenance Call

Please join in on the Stay in Shape! Maintenance Call, a ...
Read more : Support Calls | Views : 1517 | Replies : 7

Promo Codes?

I have been out of the loop and out of the country for awhile. I need to place an order, but wanted to check if there were any promo codes in effect right now and if so, how do I find out what it is? It seems to me I am supposed to call or e-mail but can't remember who or what.

The Madness Hampsters have eaten my brain. Please help ...
Read more : Promo Codes? | Views : 687 | Replies : 1

ordering/advisors

Hi,

I ordered my monthly starter kit directly off the MF website and began a week ago (with a great start I might add :yippee: )

I appreciate your website and this forum for all its helpful, supportive, informative advice and discussion.

I'm not sure how the ordering/business/advisor... thing all works out, but if ordering directly from you supports you and your site, please advise me how ...
Read more : ordering/advisors | Views : 655 | Replies : 1

RTD Chocolate status

Any word when the RTD Chocolate be back in stock? I checked the MMT and TSFL shopping sites and see only the vanilla flavor listed, but no chocolate.

Although, I have 2 months worth of the powdered shakes, these are more handy for me right now and will need to reorder a case by the end of this month, so will it back by Feb 23rd or 24th?

Thanks
Nite
Read more : RTD Chocolate status | Views : 604 | Replies : 5

Switching Health Advisors

Hi All,
I'd just like to say a few words here about switching TSFL health advisors.

We created this support forum with the intention of helping everyone we could achieve success using Medifast products. One of the forum's purposes is to reduce our work load a little by answering some of the basic Medifast questions in a public place, so we aren't answering the same questions over and over by email or phone.

We did ...
Read more : Switching Health Advisors | Views : 961 | Replies : 4

Shipping difficulties anyone?

Hi folks,

I just wanted to see if anyone else has dealt with shipping challenges, that is, not receving an order on time. My last order was placed with my health advisor on Jan. 5th. I was expecting to recieve my Medi-mail -meal- box within the 3 day time frame, the same as my last order.

After not recieving the order within 8 days I called the MFast customer service number. It took them a ...
Read more : Shipping difficulties anyone? | Views : 1611 | Replies : 19

Peanut Butter Bars

I received my last order about 10 days ago. I ordered 2 boxes of PB bars. My order had a note saying that they were not available. :( Just wondering if anybody else is waiting on them. I don't see anything about them not being available on the site. Do you know when I can expect them?? The cost was not deducted from the order, so I ...
Read more : Peanut Butter Bars | Views : 1013 | Replies : 3

Vanilla RTD

Am I just nuts? I can't find Vanilla RTDs.
Read more : Vanilla RTD | Views : 1651 | Replies : 21

Hot Deal - Offer expires December 31st, 2004

Do you have friends and family members that are noticing your weight loss? :shock: If you want to share your secret weapon with them, we have a great special savings opportunity.

Your friends can save some money and you can earn yourself a nice little treat, too! ;)

We want to give our current clients $25 cash on their ...
Read more : Hot Deal - Offer expires December 31st, 2004 | Views : 564 | Replies : 0

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 167231 • Total topics 12185 • Total members 2286