Switching Health Advisors

Questions/Comments about Ordering Products.

Switching Health Advisors

Postby Unca_Tim » January 31st, 2005, 12:37 pm

Hi All,
I'd just like to say a few words here about switching TSFL health advisors.

We created this support forum with the intention of helping everyone we could achieve success using Medifast products. One of the forum's purposes is to reduce our work load a little by answering some of the basic Medifast questions in a public place, so we aren't answering the same questions over and over by email or phone.

We did not create the forum to solicit customers. TSFL has been available for a couple years now, and there are hundreds of great Health Advisors available. Most of them have had their own success using Medifast and chose to share their experiences with others and help them find success. If you already had a Health Advisor before you found our forum, we ask that you continue your relationship and ordering with your current Health Advisor.

All our visitors and members here on the forum are welcome to join in and are considered no less a part of the MMT family.

With that said, (here comes the shameless pitch...:)) if you do NOT have a health advisor and would like one, we're more than happy to recommend any of our MMT health advisors. Each of our health advisors have had success in different areas and we ask that you choose one that best serves your individual needs. You may already know that this is a free service offered by TSFL to supply support and encouragement to Medifast users and offers the same products, prices and specials as the main Medifast website.

A list of our MMT Health Advisors can be found here:
http://www.makemethinner.com/healthadvisors/
Unca
"Failure is a choice"
~From a dream~
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Postby explorthis » January 31st, 2005, 4:51 pm

And my 15 cents is: Since they are about the nicest people you will ever meet, AND have given us this support forum to post and get advice, AND freely answer about any question you have weather it is related to Medifast or not, it is my recommendation that you choose these folks (and no this is not a sales pitch, but a true heart felt feeling) to be your health advisors.

These guys will be your last stop, there is no reason to search any farther, trust me, one that has been there!

There, my honest pitch.

-Mike
Was 337/223 is goal (about 40 to go)
explorthis
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Health Advisor

Postby 2getskinny » May 28th, 2005, 3:14 am

Well when I ordered my first shipment of MF I received an email from my "advisor" thanking me for joining the program, Well I have not heard from her since. So I am doing MF on my own. I did send an email using this homepage but again have not heard back from anyone. I did go off MF for a few weeks, alot going on here at home. But am starting back on MF on Sunday. I hope to keep on the program and not have anything hold me back this time. I had a hard time with dealing with the fact my"Baby Girl" graduated from HS and is going into a nursing program on June 6th, looking at her she isn't a "baby" anymore, has been hard for me. :cry: Then to top it off our new house still isn't done yet and it's taking longer then we thought. Plus alot of other things, Many excuses I know. But I have decided I Must stick to it this time and get healthy! But looks like I will have to do it without a Health Advisor since I never hear from the one that I started with. :( I will just have to keep coming to the boards and get support or advise.
2getskinny
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby doglover » May 28th, 2005, 7:56 am

I had the same problem w/ mine. I ordered from her and then NEVER heard from her again. Not even an e-mail. I switched to the makeme thinner cottage crowd. You might want to consider that.
Donna
Donna - frequent flyer to FL!
Feb 7, 2005 start date
176/150/150 - made it in 9 weeks! 26 lbs off!
150/139.5/140 - made it in 8 1/2 more weeks! 36.5 lbs off!
144/143/135 - new and last goal! Maintaining for now in 2006
doglover
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby FitQueen » June 22nd, 2005, 1:22 am

I found this website on June 19, 2005. I have received replies on the board and via email from a Health Advisor.

This is a great website. You should take advantage of the support and tools offered by makemethinner.com.

Don't let the devil steal your joy. You are blessed. You are blessed to have a daughter. You are blessed to be able to afford another home. Some people would pray to have your problems.

You do not have to do it alone. There is a wealth of wisdom, help and support here. Open your heart and mind to it.

Be encouraged and blessed.

Thanks,

Ruth aka FitQueen

PS I am waiting for my first order to arrive. Hopefully, it will be here by tomorrow. However, I thank God for this forum to aid me in my weightloss goals.
Ruth aka FitQueen

"Successful people do daily what unsuccessful people do occasionally. The secret to your success is in your daily routine."

Restart: 04/03/2007
FitQueen
Trusted Member

Return to Order Info