Health advisors

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

Health advisors

Postby pnrmiller » April 26th, 2006, 1:56 pm

Hi Everyone,
I just got my order today and I'm very excieted and would like to start tomorrow. I talked to my heath advisor Denise on monday when i placed the order and she said that it could take 3 days to get here so we were thinking Friday (its early and i'm soooo excieted about it) But I was in the car when I talked to Denise and never got her phone number (my fault), but she said that she was going to send me an email with all the information i would need in it and now it's end of day Wed. no email and my food is here and i'm extremly impatient to start. I'm doing the complete program and really don't want to mess up. Is there a number to call to get my Health Advisors phone number. I'm not trying to be mean or insulting but when someone doesn't do something that they say they will do and it's the first promise ever made to a person im alittle apprehensive about realiability and I am someone who is going to need alot of support and I have amillion questions. Any suggestions?
Rachel
pnrmiller

Postby DogMa » April 26th, 2006, 2:01 pm

I'd call the 800 number and ask if they have her number. And when you reach her, just be straight with her about how you feel. Maybe there's a reason she didn't send it yet.

And if things don't work out with her, you can call and get someone else, too.
Robin

203/130/130
Reached goal in August 2006
Added BodyBugg in May 2009
New ticker: 136.6/123.2/130
DogMa
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Hi

Postby dede4wd » April 26th, 2006, 3:06 pm

Robin answered your question, but I just wanted to say hello and welcome to the program!

While you're getting a hold of your HA, read the quick start book that came with your order THOROUGHLY...it should answer a bunch of questions...if not, you always have US! There are several HA's that post on this site, so your questions are generally answered with GREAT accuracy!

Good luck starting, and we're HERE FOR YOU!

Welcome to the shakers!

DeDe
dede4wd
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Unca_Tim » April 26th, 2006, 3:23 pm

I'm not sure if Denise is one of our MMT health advisors?

If any of our health advisors see this post and know Denise, let us know.
If you know her Customer ID number, you could PM it to me and I'll look into it for you.
Unca
"Failure is a choice"
~From a dream~
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Postby LovenElvis » April 26th, 2006, 4:50 pm

Calling the HA number is a great way to start. They see your information and her name and number will be listed there as well.

Unca is a big help as well!

Laura
LovenElvis
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby mamabear » April 26th, 2006, 9:13 pm

Welcome!! :wave: I hope you get in touch with Denise soon if you haven't already!!
mamabear
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby Arklahoma » April 26th, 2006, 9:19 pm

Arklahoma
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby lifelovinaries » April 26th, 2006, 9:26 pm

Welcome aboard!!! Honestly, I have not talked to my HA since I started 3 wks ago. I followed the quick start guide. I have questions here and there but when I need something answered, I would just post (or look thru the posts for info). You can't begin to imagine what a wealth of info everyone here is!!! good luck.

restart: 01/04/10
lifelovinaries
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Return to Weight Loss