Thinking of switching from the 5 & 1 to the complete pla

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

Thinking of switching from the 5 & 1 to the complete pla

Postby Laramedifast » March 9th, 2005, 9:04 pm

Hello to all MF friends!
I've been doing the 5 and 1 plan for the last 1.5 weeks and have lost NOTHING. I was thinking of switching to the complete plan to see if that makes a difference. It seems like all the "big" losers (no pun intended) have lost significant poundage in the first week. I haven't cheated, have been doing everything I know to do "right" and still not dropping any. Does anyone have any thoughts or advice on switching to the complete plan? I'm 5'6" and weigh 200. I want to get back to my old dear 140...
Thanks for any help! :?:
Laramedifast
Regular Member - #20 Club

Postby raederle » March 10th, 2005, 6:43 am

Hi Lara,

I saw your post here and in the "Come On In" section, and I wanted to try and respond to your pleas for help! On my first go-round on MF, I did lose a good bit in the first week, but there are definitely some folks here who didn't. Please check out this thread here at the Forum http://www.makemethinner.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2259 and know you're not alone! Poor Lissa is going through the same thing, but I know that if you stick with it and stay compliant, your bods will HAVE to comply with your demands and let loose some flabbage very soon. Also, if you haven't already, get a copy of "Success In a Shaker Jar," which is available from MF and that explains in terrific detail all the things you can expect to go through on this diet. It's a great source of wisdom and encouragement, especially in times of frustration.

Wishing you the best! Hang in there!

<edit>Fixed URL - UT</edit>
raederle

5'5"
High weight = 180
Reached goal (125) 3/27/05
New goal: 130
I'll reach it again, one day at a time
raederle
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Return to The Weight Room