Shipping difficulties anyone?

Questions/Comments about Ordering Products.

Shipping difficulties anyone?

Postby Diet Diva » January 16th, 2005, 5:25 pm

Hi folks,

I just wanted to see if anyone else has dealt with shipping challenges, that is, not receving an order on time. My last order was placed with my health advisor on Jan. 5th. I was expecting to recieve my Medi-mail -meal- box within the 3 day time frame, the same as my last order.

After not recieving the order within 8 days I called the MFast customer service number. It took them a while to track down my info and then they had to wait another day or so to hear from the shipping dept. They assured me that my order would be arriving on next day delivery @ their expense, however that wasn't an option with the weekend and Monday (MLK) holiday....

I'm trying not to stress since I followed all your advice and gave myself a 2 week window in which to recieve my next order, I'm just afraid I'll have to drink skim milk come Wednesday! Yikes.... It's been almost 2 weeks!

So this is my question....should I expect a two week delivery delay like this, or is this just one of those weird goofs that rarely happen? Do I need to order 2 months at a time to prevent this from happening? Any advice?

Thanks,
Yours,
The Diva that may be sipping milk come Wednesday! Ha!
:D :D :D
Diet Diva
Trusted Member - #90 Club

Postby Nancy » January 16th, 2005, 7:02 pm

Diet Diva ~

I have had very few problems with clients not receiving their products within a short period of time.

Typically orders over $200 arrive in four business days. Once an order is placed, it is packed and shipped the next day and then arrives on the fourth day. $200+ orders come via 3rd Day Fed Ex. Orders under $200 are sent UPS Ground and usually arrive in 10 business days.

Since I am not your personal Health Advisor, I don't have access to your order confirmation number or your customer ID number. I would suggest that you call your HA and see what information they can find for you.

Sorry that you are experiencing difficulty.
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby Unca_Tim » January 16th, 2005, 7:11 pm

Hi DD,
If you have a TSFL health advisor, YOU shouldn't be dealing with this at all. One of the duties of a health advisor is not only support and information, but looking after this sort of problem for you.

If your order is over $200 and you haven't received it in 4 business days, call your health advisor, not Medifast, and let them track it down for you.

Unfortunately, if it's under $200, it's shipped UPS ground which can take up to 10 days. Most UPS ground does usually arrive within 4-5 days. If a ground shipment doesn't show up in about 4-5 days, contact your HA and get the UPS tracking number. Then you can see precisely where it is in route.

Hope things work out for you,
Unca
"Failure is a choice"
~From a dream~
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Thanks!

Postby Diet Diva » January 16th, 2005, 7:30 pm

Thanks Unca and Nancy,

I really appreciate your feedback-- you folks ROCK! I will definitely touch base with my Health Advisor, since the order was $300.00 + and should have shipped w/ in 3-4 days. (My advisor is one of your Portland, OR crew.)

I guess I wasn't aware of when, and why to call my Health Advisor. Up to this point I have only contacted my HA for ordering my products. Is it typical to contact them more frequently? Could you explain some examples of what they can provide in the way of support, aside from ordering products?

Thanks for the help. I soooo appreciate your time.

Yours,
Diet Diva :D :D :D
Diet Diva
Trusted Member - #90 Club

Postby explorthis » January 16th, 2005, 8:16 pm

Is it typical to contact them more frequently?

Lol, want my opinion? Well here it is anyway - change you’re H/A to Nancy’s team, and Basque in unsurpassed support right-cher!

Look no further, there ain’t any better support anywhere, trust me…

-Mike
Was 337/223 is goal (about 40 to go)
explorthis
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby Nancy » January 16th, 2005, 8:31 pm

Diet Diva ~

Sometimes people are not sure about Health Advisors so let me do my best to explain this to you. Not everyone who posts on our Forum are my personal clients and since people join all the time, they may not have taken the time to read my Newsletters or previous postings.

Health Advisors are independent business owners under the auspices of Take Shape For Life, a subsidiary of Medifast Diet. Contrary to what some may think, Health Advisors do not charge more for their products or services than what Medifast Diet charges for the very same products. We help our clients to select a program and the products needed to reach their health goals. primarily we are here to inform, to educate and to provide the tools necessary to get yourself healthy (and hopefully happy!).

We can certainly place orders for our clients and then we stand by to answer questions, to evaluate your schedule and meal plan, to inform our clients about healthful strategies and to advise them of sale prices or program changes. I a client is having difficulty with their orders, we endeavor to track 'em down and help them.

We are not physicians and therefore cannot diagnose or perform therapy but rather we serve as a coach to help our clients reach a healthy weight and then to manage their weight.

Not all of our clients need to lose weight, some just have an interest in eating healthily and some have disease symptoms such as arthritis or menopause-related problems and they like to use our products for disease management or control.

We also have the virtual clinic available for our clients whereby they may call our Take Shape for Life nurse or doctor for answers to specific health-related questions; our nutritionist for specific questions related to nutritional content of Medifast foods and also our weekly interactive conference calls for program support.

My December 2003 newsletter describes a little about what we (Health Advisors) do. Here's a link, Kids. http://www.makemethinner.com/newsletter/medifast-december-newsletter.htm
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Hi

Postby NikkiNix » January 17th, 2005, 12:46 am

Hi Nancy,

I sent you another e-mail after I got my order conformation and it said failure deliverary again, it must be those terrible ice storms your having so I just wanted to say Thanks again. I loved speaking with you, everyone who you have helped on a road to thinville is truly blessed for having you in there lives. Especially me :D

Your the best!
Nikki
Today is the first day of the rest of my life!
NikkiNix
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby TamiL » January 17th, 2005, 4:18 am

Diet Diva
Im with Mike on this one...which over to Nancy and Terry...IVE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM with any order..in fact..sometimes Im AMAZED on how fast I get my stuff....I always wait untill I need to place an order over $200 for the free shipping...and the 3 day fedex thing...and every time I see that fedex man pull up in my driveway....ITS LIKE CHRISTMAS ALL OVER AGAIN!! :-P
Ill Never forget the first time I placed my order...I called very late at night..and Terry was at a Dinner Meeting...he sounded very busy..but took the time to take my order...and talk to me about everything..answered all my questions...very nice and helpful!!
first Impressions are lasting ones..... ;)

Your order will arrive soon hopefully....I CANT WAIT FOR MINE to get here...few days....trying the NEW BANNANA shakes.....I think Im about to fall in love.....lol!!!

Tami
ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU BELEIVE!!!

Medifast RESTART 13 March 09
150/my goal weight is 130
TamiL
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby Unca_Tim » January 17th, 2005, 10:00 am

Hi Nikki,
You're right. Our email has been screwy the last couple days. I'm still going around in circles trying to get our techie guys to get it fixed. (They say everything is fine) If anyone else has probs emailing us, post here on our forum or call our 800 number until we get our email fixed.
Unca
"Failure is a choice"
~From a dream~
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Postby 24KaratGold » January 18th, 2005, 9:51 am

Okay, I just sort of stumbled my way onto this site recently while searching out information on Medifast. My first order was placed at medifastdiet.com. Do I understand correctly that I can order through Nancy and Terry at the same price with the same service (or better! ;)), and in the process be helping their bottom line along a bit? And it doesn't cost anything more?

Where do I sign up?? I'm into week 3, and I had purchased a "starter kit" from the other site; it's just about time for me to order again.
270/186.5/160

24KaratGold
Preferred Member - 80# Club

Postby Nancy » January 19th, 2005, 1:45 am

Do I understand correctly that I can order through Nancy and Terry at the same price with the same service (or better!

Yup!

and in the process be helping their bottom line along a bit?

Yep!

And it doesn't cost anything more?

That's correct-a-mundo, Little Darlin'

Where do I sign up??

You may email me by clicking on the little email clickety-clicker right here at the bottom of this here box or call me on my toll-free number listed on the Homepage and if I don't answer, speak s-l-o-w-l-y when you leave your number and name. I'll give you a return ringy dingy ASAP. I may be at the YMCA or doing some little writings...
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Postby raederle » January 26th, 2005, 1:31 pm

I came to the same realization as 24K, and want to order from MMT instead of the MedifastDiet "official site." But I notice that the products that are listed as "orderable" on MMT's order page are sometimes listed as "backordered" on the "official site." Soooooo... my question is, what will happen if I try to order a case of the Fit! chocolate RTDs, which the "official site" doesn't even seem to carry anymore?

Yikes--- I hope they're not discontinuing my favorite RTDs!!! :shock:
raederle

5'5"
High weight = 180
Reached goal (125) 3/27/05
New goal: 130
I'll reach it again, one day at a time
raederle

Postby bk » January 26th, 2005, 2:09 pm

I ordered a case of the Fit chocolate RTDs on Thursday and got them on Monday! I can't say that they're not discontinuing them, though. I sure as heck hope not! I'd much rather carry around a kid's drink than one with medifast emblazoned all over it.
bk
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Unca_Tim » January 26th, 2005, 2:40 pm

Hi Rae,
Nance is out at the moment.

As far as ordering, TSFL is same prices, warehouse, shipping, discounts, specials, etc. as Medifast's main site. Only diff is, you get to have us bug you for free...:)

Shoot Nance an email through the email button on one of her posts or profile and she'll give you the details on how to sign-up with MMT and order.

There's always a 10% discount on all cases, which is nice if you can take advantage of it and always free shipping on orders over $200. I use the Joint Health and always order by the case. There's also a first time customer discount on top of the 10% case discount with MMT when you sign up. Nance will explain all that to you. She'll also send you her personal 800 number.

No rumor of discontinuing the Fit RTDs that i've heard. We'll keep you updated on this if we hear anything.

She'll prob add to this post when she gets in.
Unca
"Failure is a choice"
~From a dream~
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Postby raederle » January 26th, 2005, 2:56 pm

Thanks, Unca-- just what I needed to know. But hey, *never* feel like you're just *subbing* for Nancy!! We all love you just as much!! ;)
raederle

5'5"
High weight = 180
Reached goal (125) 3/27/05
New goal: 130
I'll reach it again, one day at a time
raederle

Next

Return to Order Info