Shipping difficulties anyone?

Questions/Comments about Ordering Products.

Postby Unca_Tim » January 26th, 2005, 3:03 pm

garsh.... :oops:
Unca
"Failure is a choice"
~From a dream~
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Postby Nancy » January 26th, 2005, 5:29 pm

Dear raederle ~

The :cry: Dutch Choc Ready to Drinks are on back order right now and we do not know when they will be available so Medifast is substituting the Chocolate Fit! RTDs. They are virtually the same formula as the Dutch Choc Medifast RTDs EXCEPT for the :nana: Cartoony Kids on the package (which bk pointed out - I personally :yay: like the 'kid' boxes, too...) also the Fit! has 20 less mg of Potassium than the regular MF RTDs.

People, for the most part, the Fit! Formulas are identical to the regular line. In some instances, the Fit! has a skosh more potassium but they are interchangeable. No worries about it. Terry and I always order them when they are on sale and we slurp them right up. I like the Fit! Choc Puddin' better than the regular. Don't know why, just do! :yes:

Shipping Probs...MMT does not have any :angel:special connections with Fed Ex or the Distribution Center - Pray that we did! We are all at their mercy. The :lightening: weather has wreaked havoc and is always something to consider in the winter months. While those of you in CA and FL may be :shades: wearing shorts, MA, NY, MD, etc. are wearing parkas, boots and building snow people. Here in Vancouver, WA we just get fog, rain and gray days for a while. Last weekend's snow storm shut the Medifast headquarters down, the Distribution Center and the Call Center - they couldn't drive, and those that could, found locked doors.

:oops: I am really sorry that some of you have had difficulties and as Health Advisors, we will do our best to figure out where your shakes and bars are located!

Wish I had info about the Chicken With Wild Rice and Vegetables soup and the S'more Granola bars - Guess Mr. Medifast is beating the bushes for some lean chickens about now and the rice hasn't yet been harvested because of the snow! As soon as it is in, we'll let you know. :x I want my Chicken With Wild Rice Soup, too!

And then there's that :x skanky old Easter Bunny who must have pre-dipped into the baby marshmallow supply - I dunno, just can't come up with a reason why we can't have some more of those S'more bars!

:scratchhead: Hmmm..if there is a low supply, just think about all of the folks around the country that must be thinnin' right now - don't let them get to their goal before you do! :shock: Stick with your Medifast routine, don't cheat!
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby 24KaratGold » January 26th, 2005, 5:51 pm

Nancy wrote:
I want my Chicken With Wild Rice Soup, too!
I've got an unopened box. Wanna trade sumthin? :mrgreen:
270/186.5/160

24KaratGold
Preferred Member - 80# Club

Postby jene115 » January 30th, 2005, 11:14 am

I'm soooo confused! :?

I placed an order yesterday through TSFL, via the first site I signed up with. I also placed an order through the preferred customer site on autoship, which I canceled and placed via MMT.

My question is if I access the preferred customer site through MMT, will it benefit Nancy and Terry, or do I have to be assigned to them for them to receive it. I haven't been assigned a specific advisor yet and don't feel I have to have one, that most of the questions I will have can be answered through the forum, but I would like to have someone I can call if I do have something I would rather not ask on a public forum :oops:

Can someone explain protocol for ordering. If I access the preferred customer site through MMT, I assume it benefits MMT, am I right? Thanks!
Jen
03/01/08
"I'm stronger than my cravings!"
jene115
Preferred member

Postby scrabbler7 » January 30th, 2005, 1:57 pm

Jene115 - I understand -- it is pretty confusing. I'm sure when Nancy gets back she will send you a personal email giving you all the particulars. But for now, if when you placed your order, it was through the MMT site -- it would have directed you to TSFL (Take Shape for Life) and the URL would have been http: //terry.tsfl. com/ shop.asp
(without the spaces cause I didn't want Mr. Snippy to get rid of the reference).

Hopefully this helps. If not - do not worry -- Nancy will be back soon to get all your questions answered!

Good Luck --- Ame
scrabbler7
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Previous

Return to Order Info