Whare IS everybody??????????? Restarting now!

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Re: Can't wait to start!

Postby Karli » May 30th, 2009, 8:06 pm

Nurcyn wrote:Hi all, I'm Cyndi, waiting on my shipment to arrive today. Can't wait to get started. I've been very inspired by so many people on here! Looking forward to feeling healthy again. With an on-my-feet job like nursing and 2 kids under 6, I need all the energy I can get!! Especially hoping ya'll can help me through the first few days, since I've heard they're pretty brutal. Just wanted to introduce myself!

Starting weight: 265. Post a pic when I'm at home....at work for now! :D

You know, Cyndi, the first few days will be a bit tricky perhaps, but your maiden voyage is the best time to go through those days !! That is because you are inspired and want what you want, and realize you have found a way to get it ! And, that is very true !!! Get on the MF train and just ride them tracks to the end, like they're goin' outta style !!

mantra :

The best way/time to get through the first few days is the maiden voyage.
Karli
Preferred Member - #50 Club

So far, so good!

Postby Nurcyn » May 31st, 2009, 10:03 am

Hi all, I received my shipment Friday and started yesterday. I noticed some definite lightheadedness and would suddenly get ravenously hungry after about 2 hours, but I stuck through it because I know it's only for a few days. Day 2, shake #1 down, and I'm actually excited about this. Crazy, but yesterday was the first day in WEEKS I didn't have acid reflux! Keep ya'll posted! Good luck everyone! :D
Nurcyn
Regular Member - #20 Club

Postby nickieluv » May 31st, 2009, 10:12 am

The first few days can be a source of lightheadedness, fatigue, and headaches - but it does pass. And as you now know with your acid reflux, MF can have immediate benefits besides weight loss as well!
nickieluv
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby Guest » June 5th, 2009, 3:57 am

Advil works for me

Hate to say it but last time I did this and it was going well, I got so dizzy once that I almost passed out driving home. I had been staying up late typing papers and doing school work and it all took its toll. I decided to buck up and actually take the Advil and make sure I had something extra just to get through the rough period. I have been told that an extra shake in the beginning is OK if you need it.

I like to make the oatmeal into pancakes and dip it in blueberry WF syrup. It gives me a little bit of sweet and I can sit with a fork and eat something more substantial. It helped many nights to alleviate dizziness.

Good luck

Postby sidrah » June 5th, 2009, 4:00 am

Anonymous wrote:Advil works for me

Hate to say it but last time I did this and it was going well, I got so dizzy once that I almost passed out driving home. I had been staying up late typing papers and doing school work and it all took its toll. I decided to buck up and actually take the Advil and make sure I had something extra just to get through the rough period. I have been told that an extra shake in the beginning is OK if you need it.

I like to make the oatmeal into pancakes and dip it in blueberry WF syrup. It gives me a little bit of sweet and I can sit with a fork and eat something more substantial. It helped many nights to alleviate dizziness.

Good luck

Sorry. That was me. Forgot to log in
Don't really care as long as everything's better than yesterday was...

@}---- @}---- @}---- @}----
sidrah
Preferred member

Re: Whare IS everybody??????????? Restarting now!

Postby FrankieJ1 » June 22nd, 2009, 11:10 pm

Hi Everyone!

Lots of restarters, I guess I am not the only one. 8) We come back to MF because it works!!! I love this plan when I actually stick to it.

Nice to see you all out there and look forward to your posts.... :thumbup:
~ FrankieJ1

Re-re-start: 6/21/09
Starting: 195 lbs, 5'2", 41 y.o.
1st Mini Goal: 185
Goal: hard to say. . . one clothing size smaller at a time. Currently size 18. 125 lbs would be awesome.
FrankieJ1

Postby dede4wd » July 12th, 2009, 3:15 pm

Well, this must be my 184,000 re-start. But at least I know I always have a program and a forum to come back to. I guess my biggest thing right now is not the program, it's letting myself off the hook for slipping, realizing I can keep going one meal later and finally battling the demons that cause me to run for the cookies and cake when I'm overwhelmed. I'm working on it.
dede4wd
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Triskets is Back! » September 24th, 2009, 8:21 am

dede4wd - you are not alone. I've been out for more years than you have but I don't remember just how long. I used this diet in 1989 and got rid of the extra poundage but over the years gained it back because I did not use a maintenance program. I've tried all of the other diets but keep coming back to MF because it does work. And now they have those delicious candy like bars that really help with my dessert cravings.
So I'll be back on track in the next day or so and this time I will get rid of all the excess poundage I'm carrying around.
Good luck to all!
Triskets is Back!

Previous

Return to Come on in.