It is currently May 3rd, 2024, 9:01 am

News News of Odds and Ends

Site map of Odds and Ends » Forum : Odds and Ends

Contents of 4 Week Variety Packages Updated Jan 2009

:yay: Hey ya ~

TSFL took a poll regarding the meals in the Variety Packages and updated the contents to include the new Crunch bars.

Thought you might want to see what’s in the current 4 week packages for $299.50.

The contents for the Men’s and Women’s packages are the same other than the formulation of the shakes. We recommend that women use the ‘55’ shakes and ...
Read more : Contents of 4 Week Variety Packages Updated Jan 2009 | Views : 816 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Order Info

Diabetic Bar Blow Out

Hi there, Diabetic Bar Users ~

When the current supply of Medifast Diabetic Bars are gone, they will no longer be available since the new Crunch Bars can be used by diabetics.

TSFL discovered an extra pallet of the original Diabetic Bars in their inventory and have placed them back in the Shopping Cart while supplies last.
The remaining inventory is ON CLEARANCE SALE while supplies remain.

• $9.95 per box of 7 bars (a ...
Read more : Diabetic Bar Blow Out | Views : 725 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Monthly Specials

Peanut Butter Scare

Just wondering if anyone has heard any Medifast statements regarding the safety (or not) of the Peanut Butter bars with all of the PB recalls??

TIA :)

Susie :heart:
Read more : Peanut Butter Scare | Views : 802 | Replies : 6 | Forum : Order Info

Idea for a trade

Hi gals (and guys, if there are any lurking out there) -

I have in my possession an unopened case of cappuccino and also a case worth of hot cocoa. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to buy two cases of the crunch bars and trade me? I have so much product that I can't see buying more than the minimum to keep my BeSlim discount until all the inventory is gone, but ...
Read more : Idea for a trade | Views : 629 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Swap N Shop

Infuser Question

I'm not sure which forum to post this in so I selected this one - - it looks like there are posts about the food so here goes.....

I've seen conflicting information on the Medifast website about the number of infusers we can have on plan. What's the skinny on this? Is the 'limit 3' because of the carbs, the caffeine or what? I'm not caffeine sensitive and I'd like to have 4-5 of these ...
Read more : Infuser Question | Views : 716 | Replies : 5 | Forum : Order Info

Selling my Medifast meals at 55%off Incl loads of free items

Hi Folks,
I posted yesterday that I'm selling my medifast meals and did a complete inventory this morning. So there is a bit of an update and upgrade in the offer as I had no idea I had so many meals/infusers:

I’ll throw in for free the following:

2 packets Hot Cocoa drink
3 packets chocolate Appetite Suppression Shakes
1 packet Dark Chocolate shake
3 packets Chai Latte hot drink
2 packets Dutch Chocolate shake ...
Read more : Selling my Medifast meals at 55%off Incl loads of free items | Views : 785 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Swap N Shop

Huge Discount on my Medifast meals, supplements & Infuso

Hi Folks,
I have A LOT of medifast products that don't expire until Jun 09 (see listing below) at a huge discount. Willing to just about accept any offer you can afford. I live in Evanston Illinois right outside chicago or I can send anywhere in the states:

2 boxes Dutch Chocolate Shake
3 boxes Chocolate Plus For Appetite Suppression
4 bottles of Omega 3 supplements
1 box Dark Chocolate Shake
1 box Blueberry Shake ...
Read more : Huge Discount on my Medifast meals, supplements & Infuso | Views : 679 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Swap N Shop

Vanilla Pudding and Chicken Noodle

Hi, new to this forum....I have 10 packets of vanilla pudding and a box of chicken noodle soup I would love to part with (ACK!). I'll trade for any other soup or chili, chocolate pudding, any oatmeal, or chocolate/swiss/vanilla shakes. Thanks!

-Sara
Read more : Vanilla Pudding and Chicken Noodle | Views : 661 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Swap N Shop

Website Probs

Sorry all,
We're working on the probs....hope to fix it soon
Happy Holiday!!!!
Read more : Website Probs | Views : 570 | Replies : 0 | Forum : The Web Room

Product to sell for my friend

26 Dutch Choc
12 Choc Pudding
7 banana Pudding
24 Hot choc
10 Peanut Butter Crucnch Bars

Would like to sell all to one customer. Pay pal only
160.00 total free shipping

Let me know
Read more : Product to sell for my friend | Views : 678 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Swap N Shop

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 167231 • Total topics 12185 • Total members 2286