chili 7
cream of broccoli 7
tomato 11
chicken noodle 23
chicken rice 7

willing to trade for shakes, bars, oatmeals, puddings, or cocoa
Read more : Soups for trade | Views : 645 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Swap N Shop

96 pages of recipes

I was just directed to a link and found it had 96 pages of recipes (when I pasted it into word for ease in printing).

I don't think I can post it here and some recipes are not appropriate for all stages, but if you would like a copy, please feel free to e-mail me or send a note. I will happily send the link or a WORD copy.
Read more : 96 pages of recipes | Views : 1851 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Lean Cuisine

chili and chicken noodle

I just re-ordered some things and had a free week coupon. I know I would end up with something to trade once I opened the box. I was not wrong.

I now have one box of chili and one box of chicken noodle soup. Chili I have made in so many forms and I seriously do not like it. The soup I can handle but it is way too salty for me. So, both brand ...
Read more : chili and chicken noodle | Views : 629 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Swap N Shop

'Nuther New Item Available to Help with the Thinnin' Process

:cleader: Dun-duh-duh…dun-duh-duh…dun-duh-duh…Tuh Duh…..

We are proud and most pleased to introduce the new BlenderBottler!

:puter: Hey there, MakeMeThinner Clients and MakeMeThinner Forum Readers ~

Several years ago we discovered a plastic bottle with a stainless steel ball that was perfect for mixing our shakes and puddin’ – maybe you saw my picture in the Forum with the said Blender Bottle in hand
http://www.makemethinner.com/forum/diet ...

Cream of Broccoli

I have a couple of boxes of cream of broccoli. Looking to trade for other flavored soups.
Read more : Cream of Broccoli | Views : 832 | Replies : 5 | Forum : Swap N Shop

You Won't Believe it's Cauliflower Pizza Crust

I have a question about this recipe. Basically they (MFboard) say this is a lean serving. However, one cup of mozzarella is a lean right? So how does the egg fit in?

So i made it last night anyway and hubby and I split it with some toppings, it was out of this world. Hubs and I joked we had died and went to MF Pizza heaven! LOL

If it's split between two people, do ...
Read more : You Won't Believe it's Cauliflower Pizza Crust | Views : 2393 | Replies : 14 | Forum : Lean Cuisine

SELLING ALL MY MEDIFAST FOOD! Yay I'm done!

I have

3 1/2 cases of the ready to drink chocolate shakes
A few boxes of soup
2 or 3 boxes of pudding
1 box scrambled eggs
1 box apple cinnamon oatmeal
2 boxes powder chocolate shakes (maybe more)
1 swiss shakes box

a few other assorted packages

PLEASE make me an offer and pay for shipping and they are all yours! I want to get rid of these. THANKS!
Read more : SELLING ALL MY MEDIFAST FOOD! Yay I'm done! | Views : 1449 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Swap N Shop

Chat Schedule

My wife and I were thinking :scratchhead: (she actually came up with the idea :idea:) that it would be great to have some scheduled chats on here. :puter: We have the ability by using the nice chat button that Unca got placed on here ...
Read more : Chat Schedule | Views : 599 | Replies : 0 | Forum : The Web Room

WANTED: Chicken Noodle UPDATED

I am looking to trade any or all of the following for chicken noodles:

14 pkts Chai Latte
13 pkts Dutch Choc Shakes
5 pkts Scrambled Eggs
6 pkts Choco Pudding
14 pkts Tomato Soup
14 pkts Hot Choco
15 pkts Broccoli Soup
14 pkts Vanilla Pudding

Thank you.
Read more : WANTED: Chicken Noodle UPDATED | Views : 1685 | Replies : 16 | Forum : Swap N Shop

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 167231 • Total topics 12185 • Total members 2286