'Nuther New Item Available to Help with the Thinnin' Process

Check in for our Monthly Specials.

'Nuther New Item Available to Help with the Thinnin' Process

Postby Nancy » July 4th, 2008, 4:11 pm

:cleader: Dun-duh-duh…dun-duh-duh…dun-duh-duh…Tuh Duh…..

We are proud and most pleased to introduce the new BlenderBottler!

:puter: Hey there, MakeMeThinner Clients and MakeMeThinner Forum Readers ~

Several years ago we discovered a plastic bottle with a stainless steel ball that was perfect for mixing our shakes and puddin’ – maybe you saw my picture in the Forum with the said Blender Bottle in hand
http://www.makemethinner.com/forum/diet ... tle+puddin

I :heart: loved it so and mentioned to Mike McDevitt, the President and CEO of Medifast about how :kool: cool it would be for the company to come up with something similar for us.

Well, howdy do!

TSFL launched the BlenderBottle recently and it can be purchased in the TSFL Shopping Cart for just $7.50.
In the TSFL Shopping Cart, it is Item # 50110

The BlenderBottle is the best mixing and highest quality shaker on the market. This new shaker will replace Take Shape’s Ultimate Shaker Jar.

( :secret: The Ultimate Shaker Jar is still available for purchase but only while supplies last.)

Features:

• Stainless steel BlenderBall for easy mixing (Be careful you don’t get your tongue caught in the stainless steel web if you lick the puddin’ off of it!)

20-ounce capacity (Some prefer to add more water to their shake and this makes it possible to do so. The Medifast Plus for Joint Health shakes have a thicker consistency and now we can add more water to thin them down and shake away)

GripperBars™ make it easy to hold

Embossed ounce and milliliter markings (Isn’t that great? No more guess and go!)

StayOpen™ flip cap that won't close on your nose (Hooray! I hate having a brown blob on my forehead or nose from dried-up Chocolate shake drips from the flip cap!)

• Easy to clean and completely dishwasher safe :thumbsup:

• Large drink/pour spout :toast:

• Secure screw-on lid (Double Hooray! I love that most of all, not a snap on/pry off lid!)

• Wide mouth makes it easy to add ingredients :chef:

• Fits in most car drink holders :drive:

From well-blended Shakes to creamy smooth Puddin’ to light, fluffy scrambled eggs, you can now mix, pour, and store all in the same container!

Click here to check it out today on the Shopping Cart! https://shop.tsfl.com/proddetails.aspx?pid=491

We know you'll love it! :rose:
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby Mike » July 4th, 2008, 9:43 pm

It sounds cool Nancy. I will miss the Ult Shaker though... will have to treat the ones we have with care.
Pre WLS 460
Low after WLS 300
Start of MF 350
Previous MF low 280
Restart MF 330

I have to be careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence, I can reach for; perfection is God's business.
Mike
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Nancy » July 5th, 2008, 9:35 am

Well, Mike ~

If you like your Ultimate Shaker Jar, this will soon be your fave. I do know how one can become attached to their shakers. You can install an electronic leash, engrave your name on the side and place a warning placard next to it: Hands Off Mike's Ulti or Flab Harm will ensue! :whip:

:secret: I have my original shaker jar from July 2002 when I started on the program. There are no visible water measurement markers remaining, the jar top is nearly thread bare but I :whip: :heart: love it so! My husband nukes my morning Maple & Brown Sugar Oatmeal in it, I enjoy Chicky Noodle right outta the jar and cook my evening Chai right in the jar. Yeah, someday I'll prob'ly croak of plastic poisoning but I will have a thinny smile on my face! :muahaha:

The new BlenderBottle is neat (you don't have to use the little stainless steel ball if you don't want to

You're gonna love it!
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Return to Monthly Specials