Featured Item for September 2007

Check in for our Monthly Specials.

Featured Item for September 2007

Postby Nancy » September 4th, 2007, 2:13 pm

Hullo there, MakeMeThinner Family ~

Medifast/Take Shape For Life is not featuring any meal replacements on sale for the month of September.

:x Yeah, I know.

:secret: I’m disappointed, too but we ought not to complain since many of us stocked up on bars for the last few months. :lol:

The new Health Mate Blender is now available; we received ours last week and have been blending up a storm.

It is ideal for making pudding, whipping up a great froth for the Cappuccino and the Chai Latte and for mixing shakes.

We have a Magic Bullet and have used it for a couple of years. The Health Mate Blender operates in a similar way – fill the cup with the suggested amount of water, add a packet of Medifast and if desired, several ice cubes, screw on the chopper blade, invert and blend on the main base.

The new Health Mate Blender is more affordable than the MB. TSFL/Medifast offers it for $39.95.

It comes with a blender base, one blending/chopping blade and 4 large blender cups that hold approximately 1.5 cups of water and ice and 2 smaller blender cups that hold approximately 2/3 cup of water/Medifast.

The smaller blender cups are perfect for making pudding!

Note, I listed the approx container sizes – I like to have a little wiggle and jiggle room to allow for best mixing.

You get a solid screw-on lid to use as a seal if you want to put the puddin' or shake in the refer or freezer for a while. If you use the blender/chopper to grate cheese, a shaker top lid is also included. There are 4 rings to put on the blender cups if you do not prefer to drink from the screwband cup tops. :hmmm: Personally, I don’t care either way – I use a straw to sip my shake smoothie.

The blender cups look like parfait glasses, with little pedestals.

It comes with a few basic recipes for making shakes - the recipes in the booklet are minimal.

It is possible to purchase replacement chopper blades from the manufacturing company for $15.95, including shipping. I called the 800 number listed in the Health Mate Blender Instruction Manual to be sure.

It gets a :thumbsup: thumbs up here at our house.
We'll drag out the camera and post a picture of it for ya.
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Return to Monthly Specials