December Gift Item

Check in for our Monthly Specials.

December Gift Item

Postby Nancy » November 30th, 2007, 7:28 pm

:wave: Hullo there MakeMeThinner Forum Readers & happy holidays to ya ~

I want to let you know about a Medi-promotion this month –
The Coffee House Gift Box

This is a boxed holiday item that contains one box each of Medifast Hot Cocoa, Cappuccino and Chai Latte.

TSFL offers it free to clients who place a $200 or more order during December.

Since TSFL and Medifast do not permit us to combine discounts, BeSlim Club orders are excluded from receiving the Coffee House Gift Box for free. :oops:

Don't fret and fume! We can; however, put a BeSlim Club order on ‘hold’ this month, place a regular order of $200 or more and receive the Coffee House Gift Box for free. With that said...please be aware of new shipping charges (see below).

If you want to do that, let your Health Coach know and they will call TSFL for you and have the TSFL Client Call Rep put your BeSlim Club order on hold or you can do it yourself by calling TSFL toll free at (800) 572-4417.

To get the free Coffee House Gift Box online, you will need to enter a specific coupon code.

I am not permitted to post it here but you may contact your Health Coach or call Nancy at (888) 886-NANCY or send an email to Nancy at MakeMeThinner.com and I will gladly help you.

The coupon expires December 31, 2007.
- limit one coupon use per order
- the Free gift will NOT appear on the order confirmation, so don’t worry if you do not see it!

As long as order is over $200 and you entered the coupon code, you WILL get the free Coffee House Gift Box.

If you don’t want to put your BeSlim Club order on hold, the Coffee House Gift Box can be purchased for $32.95 (it saves $10.55 off the regular price for the three boxes of hot drinks). Just add it to your BeSlim Club order.

The sku for the Gift Pack is 74950.

I spoke to a client today that ordered three gift packs for holiday gifting; one for each of her sisters. She hopes to prompt them into starting the year off healthier.

:coach: Announcement

Due to the increased :burnout: fuel charges, shipping fees will be now be added to regular Medifast orders effective December 1, 2007.

If a regular (non-BeSlim) order is over $275 (after discounts), it will receive a 50% discount on shipping.

BeSlim Club orders over $200 (after the BeSlim Club discount is applied) will continue to receive free shipping. Whew! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby Mike » November 30th, 2007, 9:07 pm

Just one more big reason to be a BeSlim club member. Any word on whether or not the other branch of Medifast is changing its shipping policies?
Folks out there who have been enjoying the free shipping without TSFL might want to consider BeSlim if that's the only way to get free shipping (not to mention the "true" reward of being part of TSFL, BeSlim, and living a healthy lifestyle.
Just a thought.
:mrgreen:
Pre WLS 460
Low after WLS 300
Start of MF 350
Previous MF low 280
Restart MF 330

I have to be careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence, I can reach for; perfection is God's business.
Mike
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Nancy » December 3rd, 2007, 10:16 am

Yup, Mike.

Medifast is the parent company for Take Shape For Life; the shipping policy is the same. Medifast will pick up 50% of the shipping costs for orders $275 and above.

You are so right, BeSlim Club Members save $ but more than that, they are investing in their health each month. I view it as part of our health insurance - by having a regular batch of Medifast arrive each month, we stock our pantry with healthy meals, save time and money, and eliminate grabbing fattening fast foods.

Take care and Take Shape!
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Return to Monthly Specials