It is currently May 3rd, 2024, 6:17 am

News News of Monthly Specials

Site map of Monthly Specials » Forum : Monthly Specials

Check in for our Monthly Specials.

New Momentum Products Kits

:byebye: Hi ya and :exercise: Howdy to ya!

Just wanted to give you a :couch: heads-up regarding the New MOMENTUM KIT...

Take Shape For Life is pleased to announce the launch of its new Momentum Kit:

1 box Momentum Banana Crème Shakes
1 box Momentum Cappuccino
1 box Momentum Chai Latte ...
Read more : New Momentum Products Kits | Views : 1015 | Replies : 2

The Gift of Cool

:kool: Announcing The Gift of Cool :kool:

:lol: Happy :lol: Spring and :wavie: Howdy MakeMeThinner Readers!

Take Shape For Life just announced a special spring offer for inactive clients (people who have not ...
Read more : The Gift of Cool | Views : 895 | Replies : 0

New Medifast Meal Packages & Price Adjustments

:wave: Hi Everyone ~

I received an announcement regarding some price adjustments to the Variety Kits and wanted to pass on the information to you.

The Variety Kits are primarily what new clients order so they can try most of the Medifast products during their first month on the program. The Variety Kits are pre-packaged and we may not make substitutions.

VARIETY KITS UPDATE

Medifast announced ...
Read more : New Medifast Meal Packages & Price Adjustments | Views : 1052 | Replies : 0

Coffee House Gift Box Promo

:exercise: Hullo and Howdy Everyone ~

Due to popular demand, the Coffee House Gift Box promotion is extended until January 31st! :hi5:

:whoohoo: Hap-hap-happy New Year! :whoohoo:

Maybe you’ve seen the new Coffee House Gift Box on the main page ...
Read more : Coffee House Gift Box Promo | Views : 822 | Replies : 0

Super Important Note to BeSlim Club Members

:puter: I have a Really Important Procedural Note for those of you who are BeSlim Club Members

If our BeSlim Clients would like to take advantage of the FREE Coffee House Gift Box offered this month by TSFL, you must TAKE ACTION NOW!!!

1. Call the Take Shape For Life Client Contact Center (toll free at (800) 572-4417) IMMEDIATELY by tomorrow/today Thursday, December 13th – and ...
Read more : Super Important Note to BeSlim Club Members | Views : 945 | Replies : 0

December Gift Item

:wave: Hullo there MakeMeThinner Forum Readers & happy holidays to ya ~

I want to let you know about a Medi-promotion this month –
The Coffee House Gift Box

This is a boxed holiday item that contains one box each of Medifast Hot Cocoa, Cappuccino and Chai Latte.

TSFL offers it free to clients who place a $200 or more order during December.

Since TSFL and ...
Read more : December Gift Item | Views : 777 | Replies : 2

Last Call for November 4 Week Pkg

Happy last day of November!

Just wanted to tell you there is a great opportunity until midnight tonight, November 30th to receive a free week of Medigrub. This $275 special is avalilable for all clients and health coaches, not just new clients placing their initial order.

Clients who order a 4 week Variety Package for $275 receive the following:
• 1 Free Week of Medifast Meals
• 1 Free The Secret is Out Book - ...
Read more : Last Call for November 4 Week Pkg | Views : 641 | Replies : 0

Monthly Specials and BeSlim Club Rewards Program

:wave: Hullo there, MakeMeThinner BeSlim Club Peoples ~

Over time, we’ve learned that people who incorporate and apply the BeSlim philosophy and the skills they learn during the weight loss phase into their daily lives, enjoy greater success and understand the importance of making their journey not just weight-focused but health-focused. It locks in the learning and helps to strengthen the habits of health so we ...
Read more : Monthly Specials and BeSlim Club Rewards Program | Views : 2640 | Replies : 0

Featured Item for September 2007

Hullo there, MakeMeThinner Family ~

Medifast/Take Shape For Life is not featuring any meal replacements on sale for the month of September.

:x Yeah, I know.

:secret: I’m disappointed, too but we ought not to complain since many of us stocked up on bars for the last few months. :lol: ...
Read more : Featured Item for September 2007 | Views : 900 | Replies : 0

August 2007 Medifast Specials & Muffin Recipe

August 2007 Medifast Specials & Muffin Recipe

:wave: Hullo there, Everyone ~

We just :drive: returned from the Take Shape For Life Convention in Keystone, Colorado; the altitude there is about 9500 feet above sea level.

As my husband and I were walking in the greenway today we remarked about how much easier it is to ...
Read more : August 2007 Medifast Specials & Muffin Recipe | Views : 1326 | Replies : 9

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 167231 • Total topics 12185 • Total members 2286