It is currently April 27th, 2024, 5:51 am

News News of A Message from your Hosts

Site map of A Message from your Hosts » Forum : A Message from your Hosts

Meet Terry and Nancy.

Special Sale on some Medifast Meal Bars

:puter: Hot off the press!

We received notice of an additional March Medifast product special for the next 2 WEEKS ONLY!

Save $2.25 per box

Lemon Yogurt Bars (Item #65200) now $13.00 per box

Diabetic Chocolate Crunch Bars (Item #70500) now $13.00 per box
Diabetic Peanut Butter Bars (Item #70600) now $13.00 per box

For a VERY limited time, Take Shape For Life is offering ...
Read more : Special Sale on some Medifast Meal Bars | Views : 965 | Replies : 1

Nancy and Terry will be in the San Francisco Bay Area

Howdy, Medibuds. The following is an email Mike and I sent out to our friends and family. We wanted to make sure you all had it, too, in the event you're able to join us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello, all!

I just got off the phone with Terry and Nancy Pettit and couldn't wait to email you!!

Terry and Nancy are featured in a lot of the Take Shape for Life literature including the Healthy Highlights, brochures, ...
Read more : Nancy and Terry will be in the San Francisco Bay Area | Views : 1207 | Replies : 11

TSFL Testimonial Contest

:star: :star: You could become TSFL’s NEXT STAR :star: :star:

The Take Shape For Life Testimonial Contest runs now through May 31st 2007.

You could become the person in magazine ads that inspires others to lose weight or improve their health.

You could ...
Read more : TSFL Testimonial Contest | Views : 747 | Replies : 0

Nancy Hosted the Maintenance Call this last week

:byebye: Hi, Folks ~

I am the host for the national Take Shape For Life Weekly Maintenance Support Call the 3rd Wednesday of each month.

If you missed the call this week and would like to hear the recording, dial (512) 505-6863.

The 30 minute recording will be available until the morning of March 1st.

:shock: I talked ...
Read more : Nancy Hosted the Maintenance Call this last week | Views : 642 | Replies : 0

Nancy in Disneyland February 2007

:byebye: Hullo, MakeMeThinner Peeps ~

We attended the TSFL Super Saturday Event in San Diego, CA February 9-10th and then had some fun in the :shades: sun at Disneyland and California Adventure. After months of dreary :lightening: gray days in our hometown of Vancouver, Washington it felt ...
Read more : Nancy in Disneyland February 2007 | Views : 975 | Replies : 4

Sweet Deal! Special Promotion & Discount for BeSlim Club

:puter: Howdy Everyone!

As Valentine’s Day approaches, many shops are decorated with ribbons and lace, :heart: red hearts and chubby babies with wings.

( :scratch: Why is it chunky thighs and beefy arms are cute on infants and rather appalling on adults?)

Cupid’s arrows are flying through the air and thanks to TSFL, Cupid’s flinging cas\$h, too.

Read more : Sweet Deal! Special Promotion & Discount for BeSlim Club | Views : 964 | Replies : 6

Nancy, etc. goes to Sunny Southern Cal Feb 9-15th

:byebye: Hullo EveryBuddy ~

I wanted to let you know that there is a TSFL Super Saturday Event in San Diego February 9th and 10th 2007. Along with several of our :stroll: MMT Health Advisors my husband Terry and I will be making the trek from the great northwest down south to the land of ...
Read more : Nancy, etc. goes to Sunny Southern Cal Feb 9-15th | Views : 618 | Replies : 1

Nancy's Hosting The Wed Maintenance Call 1/24/07

:wave: Hullo MakeMeThinner People ~

Since some newbies joined us recently, I thought I’d mention that TSFL has three weekly support calls designed to assist us in our quest for optimal health.

The national calls are interactive and last 30 minutes.

To listen/participate in the call, you call the specified number.
When the system answers, you enter the pin number and the # (pound sign).

You may hear beeps as other callers are logging in. ...
Read more : Nancy's Hosting The Wed Maintenance Call 1/24/07 | Views : 607 | Replies : 5

Important Shipping Notice

:coach: Important Shipping Notice

On Friday, January 12th, TSFL’s distribution and shipping facility will conduct inventory, therefore no shipping will take place that day. Medifast orders taken on Thursday or Friday will be shipped on Monday, January 15th.

:puter: Please note that when you place an order, the normal :drive: delivery time is 4-5 BUSINESS days.

Once placed, TSFL ...
Read more : Important Shipping Notice | Views : 599 | Replies : 0

Cool News for January

:shock: Whew! The last of the holiday :twisted: goodies are outta here – and it’s a good thing because they look much better in the trashbin than they do hanging on my chin or padding my hips! :point:

:bahhumbug: Most people have packed away the holiday decorations and are now ...
Read more : Cool News for January | Views : 721 | Replies : 10

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 167231 • Total topics 12185 • Total members 2286