Nancy in Disneyland February 2007

Meet Terry and Nancy.

Nancy in Disneyland February 2007

Postby Nancy » February 19th, 2007, 5:52 pm

:byebye: Hullo, MakeMeThinner Peeps ~

We attended the TSFL Super Saturday Event in San Diego, CA February 9-10th and then had some fun in the :shades: sun at Disneyland and California Adventure. After months of dreary :lightening: gray days in our hometown of Vancouver, Washington it felt :yippee: great to expose my nose to the sunshine and to experience some vitamin D.

The TSFL Conference was great – Terry and I had the opportunity to share our story and to encourage the others in attendance. We met with Dayna Hankins and Mike and Diana McClelland and their new Health Advisor Dr. Judy Wilson until the wee (and I mean wee!) hours of the morning. :snooze: Thank heaven for White Out – it is marvelous for covering dark circles under my eyes….(jk)

We went to Ruth’s Chris Steak House twice while we were in San Diego. Saturday evening Terry and I dined with Dayna, Mike and Diana. I had the Vine Ripe Tomato & Buffalo Mozzarella Salad (similar to Mike’s Caprese Salad he’s referred to in other postings.) Here’s a photo of it.

Yeah, I know…Terry chopped off my head – it was dark and difficult for him to see moi. Hopefully, you get the idea. The second photo is dark – it shrouds my eye crinkles!

:secret: Notice, I am NOT wearing any visible leopard attire in these photos – a white leather jacket, black camisole and slacks with a leather zebra belt.

I shared an entrée with Terry – we had salmon. The night before, I had the same salad and the seared scallops appetizer for an entrée. Most restaurants serve large meals; I often have an appetizer rather than an entrée, share an entrée, or have half of it boxed to go for the next day.

We avoided the dreaded CA :drive: freeways and rode Amtrak from San Diego to Anaheim – we popped in our :headphones: iPods, got caught up on some :puter: email and relaxed. Here’s a view from our window of the California surf.

Once we got to the Disneyland Hotel, Goofy grabbed one of my bags and posed with Jan and me. BTW, Goofy’s the one in the middle…

MMT Forum member Allie and a friend of hers interrupted their study group to come to our hotel and meet us. Allie is a beautiful young woman. She has killer dimples, is in the thinnin’ process and we enjoyed our visit with her. If she wants her photo on the Forum, she'll make her own post but trust me, she's a cutie! :whistle:

We had three day passes for Disneyland and California Adventure. We arrived in Tomorrowland bright and early on Monday and rode Space Mountain, Star Tours and Buzz Lightyear’s Astro Blaster before heading for Adventureland. Check out my photo with Buzz and the :twisted: evil emperor Zurg…

ImageImage

Capt. Jack Sparrow was flaunting around in his puffy shirt. Nope, I do not have a marsupial pouch, it’s my fanny pack that slips around and becomes a belly bumper!

What a hoot – we found leopardy Mouse Ears – whaddya think, Folks? :scratch:

In addition to meeting Allie, we met with 1Angel – she picked us up at our hotel and took us to her home for a yummy lean and green meal. She prepared roasted chicken, fresh spring green salad and steamed green vegetables. Her home is fabulous – it could easily grace the pages of House Beautiful and Southern Home Living – she is a wonderful decorator and treated us like royalty.

Now we’re back in the :puter: office and helping people get their health under control.
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby Jan » February 19th, 2007, 8:12 pm

Ohhhh My Goooodness Nancy
It's a GREAT thing that you pointed out Goofy was in the middle. Otherwise our dear forum members would think Goofy was wearing a paprika jacket and has blonde hair..... hmmm that's what you look like after being chased down by a Big Goofy... We had a great time and the Disneyland Hotel was wonderful. We sure did ride every ride ... many many many times. Nancy and I even got on the big California roller coaster... It was FUN SURPRISE!!!!
jan
Jan
Preferred member

Postby Serendipity » February 20th, 2007, 4:03 am

Love the glasses and the mickey ears, Nance!
jo
276/135 since December 1, 2006
"Grandma, how did you make yourself so little?", My grandson, Jake
Serendipity
Preferred Member - #140 Club
Preferred Member - #140 Club

Postby Mike » February 20th, 2007, 6:49 pm

We did have a great time with you Nancy. By the way, where is the pic of the surf you alluded to? (Here’s a view from our window of the California surf. ) :felix:
Can't wait until we get a chance to visit Mouseland ourselves.
We had plans to visit Great America this summer with Dayna and Roger, but we don't think that in her state, that Dayna should be ridin' then coasters. :shock:
We really did have to convince Dayna as to why we couldn't go this trip ... ;)
Glad you guys had fun, we sure did. :mrgreen:
Pre WLS 460
Low after WLS 300
Start of MF 350
Previous MF low 280
Restart MF 330

I have to be careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence, I can reach for; perfection is God's business.
Mike
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Nancy » February 24th, 2007, 11:05 pm

Hey, Mike ~

:shock: Oh, Man! I just realized that I didn't send that photo to Unca. I'll shoot it over to his pad and have him post it here for your viewing pleasure.

I loved riding Amtrak - it was really neat to ride along the rails and relax.
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Return to A Message from your Hosts