Sunday Morning Roll Call: February 11, 2007

Join our weekly (Sunday) weigh in.

Postby bdg » February 11th, 2007, 11:33 am

big ron wrote:Tony great job. Looked at your pics I bet you have changed even more since then are you going to update soon? I hope you and Brian stay on the forum after goal. I want to share last year I stopped participating in the forum and then started going back to my old habits. I gained 85 lbs since last April. I dont want to see anyone else do my mistake. Now I have to lose the same 83 lbs then continue on. Great to see your success You can do it
Ron, I am planning on sticking around for the long haul. I figure if a) I can keep myself compliant, and b) help someone else with their compliance, then I will be better off for it!

One of these days when I visit my family in San Antonio, we will have to get together for an L&G.
Start date: April 8, 2006
bdg
Preferred Member - #190 Club

Postby big ron » February 11th, 2007, 11:58 am

Brian
I would like that. If you come to San Antonio let me know maybe we can do lunch. You have really done great and I would look forward to meeting you and your wife
Restart 9-10-2007
big ron
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby big ron » February 11th, 2007, 12:11 pm

Tony thats great. I worry about others that were on here when I started and have left. I know that the times in my life that I had accountability of a group it helped allot also it motivates when your down
Restart 9-10-2007
big ron

Postby MerryMary » February 11th, 2007, 12:36 pm

bikipatra wrote:
MerryMary wrote:GREAT WEEK EVERYONE! Kudos!! :yourock:

I'm pleased with my 3# loss this week--down to 203!! :woohoo:

exercise and house cleaning--is so much easier! :cheermed:

Mary

I feel a race coming on for ONEDERLAND....I seem stuck at 201.5 so you may do it first!

I really don't have a competitive spirit, Biki. I only hope I am close enough to the Onederland gate to raise it for YOU!

At my rate of loss it will be 2 weeks before I see Onederland ... but I do see the light at the end of this tunnel!

:goodluck: to you! I will surely follow your lead!! :D

Mary
MARY
Started MF 11/6/06; reached goal 9/27/07.
MerryMary
Preferred Member - #110 Club
Preferred Member - #110 Club

Postby VictoriousNat » February 11th, 2007, 5:08 pm

Reporting that I Was up two pounds this past week after two weeks of jury duty. I had many excuses....including my shake that I made at home and put in a thermos somehow leaked all over my purse. Ick! I was out of bars, blah blah. Anyway, jury duty makes you ravenous. I had A LOT of green and very little lean...just a bit of chicken every other day. I was eating lots of salads, egg, LF cheese . I had the green tea crystal light. BUT We just had all these snacks in the middle of the table in the jury room...pita chips, nuts, grapes, dried lime chile mango, but no candy or regular chips or soda thank God..we asked everyone not to buy that.

Weighed in today - wierd - TOM is here yet I have lost those two pounds plus half a pound. Very queer but I am grateful that I have not blown up more. So for anyone still reading that was my long winded way of saying I lost half a pound. :oops:
Nat
Start 8/24/06
Lost 34lbs and over 30 Inches. Regained 9lbs. Down 4lbs on vacation in Jamaica - yeehaw!
Waiting for Doctor's clearance to restart MF.
VictoriousNat

Postby bdg » February 11th, 2007, 6:25 pm

VictoriousNat wrote:So for anyone still reading that was my long winded way of saying I lost half a pound. :oops:
1/2 pound is better than nothing! Great job and now that jury duty is done, you are back to the plan. Thats what matters.
Start date: April 8, 2006
bdg

Postby sydney_gavin » February 11th, 2007, 6:54 pm

Hi guys,

3.52 lbs

A funny old week for me - unbelievably busy, got sick, got better - which is good because the alternative to getting better isn't very pleasant! Missed two days exercise because of the sinus infection, had to go to a wedding (which in China is a humungous banquet) and stayed compliant in terms of no carbs at all (apart from some vegetables which are good carbs) and stuck to the meat - lean as I could find. Let me list the choice:

Barbequed Pork, Roast Suckling pig, roasted duck breast, thick slices of steamed and marinated tripe, rabbit in chilli sauce, chicken, tea smoked duck, crab done with a crab egg soup, turtle done with abalone stew, frog with rice flour noodles, crispy skin chicken, steamed shrimp, blackskin chicken with wild herbs, smoked tofu done with wild fungus, 14 different vegetables, shredded pork with vegetables - thats as much as I can remember but the tables were creaking.

Then right after the wedding had to go to a baby's one month old party (in China thats when the parents formally give the kid a name).

if the banquet wasn't enough when we arrived at the baby's party they set an table for us and brought an entire meal out - we were late arriving because of the wedding and everyone had eaten and drunk more than suffice so they wanted to honour us by feeding us again!! - Funny how you an push a piece of food around your plate and look like eating hehehe.

Anyway, scales this morning (bearing in mind I weight in Monday morning 'cos you guys are a day later than me hehehe - as my Mum used to say - a day late and a dollar short) show a 3.52lbs drop on last weeks in.

Oh God! This week is Chinese New Year week (Spring Festival) and my BIL's birthday - it wil be a week of trying to avoid social occasions with out causing offence - and that is not an easy task to do hehehe.

Kind regards

Gavin

Act as if it all depended on you; pray as if it all depended on God.
sydney_gavin
Trusted Member - #50 Club

Postby KeleeGrl » February 12th, 2007, 6:36 am

Down 4 lbs. this week. One more pound to hit 20. Woohoo.

Congrats to all you other LOSERS! Way to go!
Kelli
Re-re-restarted MF: 3/10/08

KeleeGrl
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby Seaside » February 12th, 2007, 6:59 am

Way to go Kelli!

And Gavin, how I miss Chinese New Year celebrations! You are right -- not only is the food fantastic but it's also REALLY hard to get out of eating the food without making someone unhappy!!

Gung hay fat choy!
Seaside
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Okay

Postby dede4wd » February 13th, 2007, 10:17 am

Well, I finally bit the bullet and got on the scale. I'm weighing in at 171.2, so I'm down 2.8 lbs since my last weigh-in. 160's....here I come!

YAY!

DeDe
dede4wd
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Previous

Return to Roll Call