Nancy, etc. goes to Sunny Southern Cal Feb 9-15th

Meet Terry and Nancy.

Nancy, etc. goes to Sunny Southern Cal Feb 9-15th

Postby Nancy » February 1st, 2007, 3:48 pm

:byebye: Hullo EveryBuddy ~

I wanted to let you know that there is a TSFL Super Saturday Event in San Diego February 9th and 10th 2007. Along with several of our :stroll: MMT Health Advisors my husband Terry and I will be making the trek from the great northwest down south to the land of :shades: sunshine and surfer dudes. :yay:

The TSFL Event on Friday evening is an open meeting designed to introduce the TSFL Health Management Programs to interested people in the area; and following the product tasting, the entrepreneurial business opportunity will be shared. Of course, Health professionals are always invited.

Come and meet Dr. Andersen, the Medical Director for TSFL/Medifast Diet, some of the Corporate staff and national field leaders such as Terry and me will be there.

Mike and Diana, Dayna, Jan and Paul, Lisa and Jaime, Terri & David, are just a few of the familiar MakeMeThinner Forum people that will be there.

The training on Saturday is for Health Advisors. Maybe some of you are interested in becoming a part of MakeMeThinner’s great team of Health Advisors and assist us to get America healthy! :stroll: :stroll:

The TSFL Super Saturday Event will take place at
Holiday Inn On the Bay
1355 North Harbor Drive
San Diego, California 92101
(619) 232-3861

On Sunday, February 11th, we board Amtrak and head for Mouseland for some fun in the sun. :hi5:

I hope to meet some of you who live in the greater Anaheim area that can gather for a short chat, :toast: sip a shake or a cuppa coffee with us.

:exercise: If you can make it, please send me an email at nancy at MakeMeThinner.com and we’ll exchange mobile numbers.

Meeting you in person is such a joy for me – you bless my heart and make my mascara run!

:secret: P.S. There is duplicate event in Sarasota, FL March 9-10th. We have not made a decision about attending. At the time of this writing, we’re searching for good airfare rates since we live on the opposite side of the map.
Last edited by Nancy on March 7th, 2007, 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby Mike » February 1st, 2007, 6:36 pm

Yep, we will be there. We still have a 2nd condo in Oceanside booked if anybody wants to go. No charge for accommodations.
Hope to see others there. (Karli?)
:mrgreen:
Pre WLS 460
Low after WLS 300
Start of MF 350
Previous MF low 280
Restart MF 330

I have to be careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence, I can reach for; perfection is God's business.
Mike
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Return to A Message from your Hosts