Nancy and Terry will be in the San Francisco Bay Area

Meet Terry and Nancy.

Nancy and Terry will be in the San Francisco Bay Area

Postby Diana » March 7th, 2007, 11:34 pm

Howdy, Medibuds. The following is an email Mike and I sent out to our friends and family. We wanted to make sure you all had it, too, in the event you're able to join us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello, all!

I just got off the phone with Terry and Nancy Pettit and couldn't wait to email you!!

Terry and Nancy are featured in a lot of the Take Shape for Life literature including the Healthy Highlights, brochures, cds, and even the current product cataglogs. Nancy lost 128 lbs with Take Shape for Life and has kept it off for 4 years. They've used their experience to help thousands of others achieve and maintain healthy lives. On the business end, Terry and Nancy are leaders in the company and have achieved the highest rank, Presidential Director. Their testimony is encouraging and inspiring. You won't want to miss the opportunity to meet them!

So, save the following dates:

Friday, March 30th, 7:00 p.m.
A Tasting and Information Get Together

-- 1061 Rose Drive in Benicia (the clubhouse in the townhouse complex right next to Kindercare)
If you want to know more about the program, taste the food, and talk to people who've achieved success (or are in the process of doing so!), don't miss this event!

Saturday, March 31st, 1:00 to 5:00
Health Advisor Information and Training Opportunity

--Also at 1061 Rose Drive in Benicia
If you want to learn more about the business end of Take Shape for Life, how to become a great Health Coach and a great Business Coach, this is the event for you!

For planning purposes, please RSVP by Friday, March 16th.

We can't wait to see you there! And I know Nancy and Terry will be thrilled to see all of you, too!

Here's to a healthier you, :mrgreen:
Here's to our mutual success! :buddies: --Diana
Diana
Preferred Member - #120 Club

Postby Diana » March 22nd, 2007, 9:18 pm

We can't wait to see :shades: all you Bay Area folks at our little soiree next weekend! Don't worry if you haven't RSVPed -- just come! Mike's shaking up several of the Medigoodies Friday night :chef:, and we'll have soy crisps and, of course, plenty o' agua :water: Saturday. (But bring a Medimeal on Saturday if you plan to be there all 4 hours.)

Directions: :drive:
Find your way to I-80 or I-680 and head toward Sacramento (if you're south, or head toward San Jose/San Francisco if you're north of here).

From either interstate, take I-780 towards Benicia.

Then take the Columbus Parkway exit.

If you're coming from the Vallejo side, stay straight at the signal and you'll be on Rose Drive. If you're coming from the Benicia side, turn right at the signal and you'll be on Rose Drive.

Just past the Kindercare, there's a townhouse complex (Bay Ridge). TURN IN, head straight back and park. Or flip a U-y and park on the street. The clubhouse is on the left just behind the little kiddie play structure.

(strains of "I'm So Excited" running through my head...)
Diana

Postby Mike » March 29th, 2007, 7:25 am

Just a little reminder. For those of you in the California Bay Area, this event is coming up tomorrow evening and Saturday afternoon. Hope to see some of you there.
:mrgreen:
Pre WLS 460
Low after WLS 300
Start of MF 350
Previous MF low 280
Restart MF 330

I have to be careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence, I can reach for; perfection is God's business.
Mike
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby bdg » March 29th, 2007, 7:47 am

Wish we could be there! Hope that everyone who can takes advantage of this opportunity.
Start date: April 8, 2006
bdg
Preferred Member - #190 Club
Preferred Member - #190 Club

Postby Nancy » April 1st, 2007, 6:00 pm

Hey, Folks ~

We've had super meetings this weekend and it is a blast to hear the stories of people whose lives are forever changed.

Some people said they are encouraged and inspired to get to their goals and begin enjoying the benefits of a healthy body.

I met Tony who is now at stage four of transition - woo hoo. He looks so awesome!

I met MellowMom and she is so cool! We are proud of her; she's come a long way and we are confident she will reach her goal and enjoy transition and weight management, too.

I am writing from one of the Starbuck's in Benicia, California.
It is a beautiful evening. When I log off, we're going for a walk to check out the Michael Nourot Glass Studio here.

Mike and Di gifted us with a beautiful hand blown glass paperweight. It has a lighted wooden stand that illuminates the globe and the paperweight appears to glow from inside. It is a rich caramel color with swirls of gold - it will forever remind us of Mike and Di's hearts of gold and their sweetness to us. We love ya, Kids!

Di has lost 105.1 pounds so far and Mike will soon be in the 80 pound Club. Yabba dabba Medidoo!

We took some pictures and will send them on to Mellow and Tony for approval. Once we hear back from them, perhaps they will make a post and Unca will insert the photos.
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby Diana » April 2nd, 2007, 12:48 pm

We had a FABULOUS time!! Our entire team was able to participate in at least SOME part of the weekend. Folks were indeed inspired by Tony's story and awesome progress. And what a delight to see Mellowmom again. Wow, she looks great!

Thanks, Terry and Nancy, for your time, energy, inspiration, guidance and encouragement. We're all set to go out and get the San Francisco Bay Area healthy!!
Diana

Postby Unca_Tim » April 2nd, 2007, 1:13 pm

bump....added pics from the Bay meeting.

Unca
"Failure is a choice"
~From a dream~
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Postby bikipatra » April 2nd, 2007, 2:00 pm

Great pics! Thanks! :D
Restart Date: January 1, 2010
12/31/09 226.8
226.8/218/135
bikipatra
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby katieb920 » April 2nd, 2007, 2:53 pm

Wow you guys look Awesome.
Katie
katieb920
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby mellowmom » April 2nd, 2007, 6:35 pm

Just had to say "thanks a bunch" and WOW what a great presentation made by Terry, Nancy, and our wonderful hosts Mike and Di.

Had a blast and got my head out of the stinkin' thinkin zone and back on track.

Mellow (Oneland or bust) Mom.
Shaken AND Stirred
3/24/06
5'8" 334/213/165
Re-started 1/7/09
5'8" 325/165
mellowmom

Postby DonicaB » April 2nd, 2007, 6:55 pm

What a beautiful (inside and out) group of people!!!!!! You guys all look great!!!

DonicaB
DonicaB
Preferred member

Postby Tawanda » April 2nd, 2007, 7:27 pm

Look at those radiant smiles! All of you look like you're having a great time. :) Thank you for sharing the photos!
Began MediFast 2/10/07 212#
Reached Goal 3/15/08 147#
Renewed commitment 9/20/09-after regaining 38# (185#)
Reached Goal 1/25/10 147# Maintaining :)
Tawanda
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Return to A Message from your Hosts