Cool News for January

Meet Terry and Nancy.

Cool News for January

Postby Nancy » January 3rd, 2007, 11:01 pm

:shock: Whew! The last of the holiday :twisted: goodies are outta here – and it’s a good thing because they look much better in the trashbin than they do hanging on my chin or padding my hips! :point:

:bahhumbug: Most people have packed away the holiday decorations and are now faced with the fact that they also :x packed away a few more pounds. While some are waiting for the bills to roll in, others are trying to :scratchhead: figure out how they can afford to buy some new exercise equipment or join a :weightlift: gym.

One out of every :3head: three adults started a diet this week and some have already succumbed to sneaking a :eat: bowl of ice cream late at night or a burger on the fly.

Diets don’t work… :brickwall:

:pet: No need for despair – the holiday gifts are not over!

Take Shape For Life offers a wonderful opportunity for its current clients to get back in shape and save some money.

:mrgreen: That’s right, when you place an order of $250 or more for Medifast meal replacements, we can take off $30 off your total plus you get free shipping.

Before you place an order, please contact your Health Advisor for the details or call us here at MakeMeThinner (800) 621-1927.

Many people are concerned about being :table: hungry and :twisted: crabby the first week of a weight loss program.

With Medifast, there’s no need to worry about it because hunger truly goes away when meals are eaten on time.

It’s hard to be crabby when the scales report rapid weight loss. It is not uncommon for people to report losing 7 or more pounds their first week. :bouncie:

In addition to the $30 off we also have Chocolate and Vanilla Medifast Plus for Appetite Suppression :toast: shakes on sale through January 31st (while supplies last}.

Regularly $14.50, these tasty shakes are now only $12.50 per box of 7 packets.

:yay: That’s $1.79 per shake, Folks. :hmmm:I pay more for a cup of plain coffee at Starbuck’s than that.

The Appetite Suppression shakes have 100 calories, 15 grams of protein, 12 carbs and they taste great!

Approved for diabetics, the Appetite Suppression shakes may be used up to three times per day and contain no questionable herbs or stimulants. :whattha: That's a good thing 'cuz I'm hyped up enough about this great program - it works! :woohoo:

If you really fell off the Medi-wagon and haven’t ordered for 90 days or more…

:deadhorse: Don't beat yourself up...it's time to get your rear in gear and get back on the program.

We promise we won't scold ya. :bighug:

You can save $75 and get free shipping on orders over $275. Contact your Health Advisor or MakeMeThinner for the skinny.
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby GucciGoo » January 4th, 2007, 9:14 am

YAY!!!!! I can finally get my $30 off! Did you say $75 off of a $275 order? YIPPEEEEEEE!!!
BETH formerly known as Dark & Stormy
GucciGoo
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby electra000 » January 4th, 2007, 9:15 am

Hi Nancy ! I am interested in the $75.00 off $275.00 or more deal. How long is this going to be in effect for?? Please let me know.

Thank you! :)
electra000
Preferred member

Postby Mike » January 4th, 2007, 9:33 am

Currently both promos are in effect until Jan 31.
:mrgreen:
Pre WLS 460
Low after WLS 300
Start of MF 350
Previous MF low 280
Restart MF 330

I have to be careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence, I can reach for; perfection is God's business.
Mike
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby electra000 » January 4th, 2007, 10:07 am

Thanks Mike! That's great! I need to get an order together! :mrgreen:
electra000
Preferred member

Postby Lucy » January 4th, 2007, 11:57 am

Yipee the 75.oo off pays for one of those tickets heheheheheh! Thanks for letting us in on the scoop.
Discipline is the art of choosing between what you want now, and what you want the most.
Lucy
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby Nancy » January 4th, 2007, 11:58 am

Yup, the promotion is good until January 31st.

If you are an 'active' client, you can save $30; inactive clients are those that have not ordered for 90 days or more - they save $75 off orders of $275+ Remember, in order to get free shipping, the order must be at least $200. Cool incentives for those that have been wandering in Foodland for the last three months, eh?

I know it may seem spendy to some people to pay about $280 a month for their Medigrub but most people find that once they get into the Medigroove, they actually spend less money in the long-run for food. In essence, we’re paying for our groceries up-front rather than spreading our grocery money out throughout the week.

Enjoy the savings this month! Yeah Take Shape For Life & Medifast!
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Postby Karli » January 4th, 2007, 12:00 pm

Thanks for letting us know, Nancy :) !!
Karli

Postby Nancy » January 4th, 2007, 12:04 pm

You're welcome, Cutie!

Dang, Girl! You look wonderful - wish you could share your height with moi.
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Postby Karli » January 4th, 2007, 3:23 pm

Nancy, thank you :).

There was a time when I would gladly have parted with some height if I knew how... I even imagined what way that might be (trimming my legs off at the calves ?), until one day I woke up and finally realized that there was absolutely nothing I can do about it so I might as well just accept it ! I am happy that I have accepted it :).
Karli

Postby GucciGoo » January 5th, 2007, 7:26 am

Awww. I was really hoping for the $75 off. I would have put in a huge order. Oh well.
BETH formerly known as Dark & Stormy
GucciGoo
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Return to A Message from your Hosts