It is currently May 16th, 2024, 8:12 pm

News News of A Message from your Hosts

Site map of A Message from your Hosts » Forum : A Message from your Hosts

Meet Terry and Nancy.

Nancy's heading out

Folks,

I have been trying to get away this morning - Terry and I must take off for a few days and where we are going, we will have limited telephone and internet access - I am going to be home very late Saturday night and then we preach on Sunday so please take care of one another and answer the newbie's questions for me. I should be back on board late Sunday afternoon, Pacific ...
Read more : Nancy's heading out | Views : 687 | Replies : 5

Disaster Relief Information from TSFL Pres. & Chairman

MakeMeThinner Family ~

We received this from Take Shape For Life and wanted to share it with you.

To All Take Shape for Life Health Advisors,

As you are most aware, Hurricane Katrina, one of the most devastating storms to make landfall in the U.S. in American history, roared through the Gulf Coast Monday, killing an untold number of people and leaving millions of people with no power, no water and no home. The city ...
Read more : Disaster Relief Information from TSFL Pres. & Chairman | Views : 631 | Replies : 0

No Strawberry Medifast+ Coronary Health & Diabetic PB Ba

The following products are currently unavailable:

Strawberry Medifast Plus Coronary Health shakes (Item #7230) are currently unavailable, but there is enough to fill outstanding orders, so there are currently no backorders. It is currently unavailable for purchase on the website.

There are adequate supplies of Chocolate Medifast Plus Coronary Health Shakes (In my humble but mindful opinion the Chocolate is the best way to go for this item anyway...)

The Diabetic Peanut Butter Crunch Bars ...
Read more : No Strawberry Medifast+ Coronary Health & Diabetic PB Ba | Views : 548 | Replies : 0

Unca's heading out

Hi All,
Just wanted to post this now, while I have a few minutes.

I'll be leaving on an early flight in the morn for the hinterlands of Central BC, Canada.

I'll be visiting my daughters family (2 great munchkins) and 25 years of friends. For those of you that don't know, I spent many years in the Canadian north and just moved back to the states a few years ago.

I'm looking forward to ...
Read more : Unca's heading out | Views : 506 | Replies : 5

Nancy-- Donations for Martha?

Or, anyone else who knows.. is there a way to Paypal money for a donation to Martha and her family? Has anyone set up an account? I would love to contribute. Thanks!
Read more : Nancy-- Donations for Martha? | Views : 518 | Replies : 8

Martha ~ Hurricane Territory

Hello MakeMeThinner Family ~

I just want you to know that I called Martha's home about 5 PM Pacific Time hoping to contact Martha before she evacuated for good. I left a message and bless her heart, she returned home to gather a few more belongings and her Dutch Choc shakes....checked her voicemail and returned my call.

It took her a great deal of convincing to get her mother packed up and moved out - ...
Read more : Martha ~ Hurricane Territory | Views : 1417 | Replies : 17

New Quick Start Guide

:coach: We are :cleader: excited to announce the completion and distribution of our new Quick Start Guide, the Take Shape For Life Program booklet!

This new version replaces the existing Quick Start Guide, and makes the TSFL program using Medifast products even easier to understand and will help you to follow the program more effectively.

There are ...
Read more : New Quick Start Guide | Views : 1794 | Replies : 1

Peanut Butter Bars are on Back order...

:x Peanut Butter Bars are on Back order...

They should be back in stock soon.

Now is an opportune time to try some of our other yummy bars...lemon fantasy, caramel nut, oatmeal raisin, chocolate mint...yum...oh, those fruit n'nut granola bars...I'm putting in my order now!
Read more : Peanut Butter Bars are on Back order... | Views : 461 | Replies : 0

Industry News

August 8, 2005

Dear MakeMeThinner Forum Friends,

You may have noticed that the well-known Atkins Nutritionals, Inc., the company that promoted the Atkins low-carb diet, filed for bankruptcy court protection last week.

The rise and fall of the company shows the fad nature of many weight loss programs. I’d like to remind you and to reassure you that over the past 25 years, Medifast products have been used by over one million people and recommended ...
Read more : Industry News | Views : 501 | Replies : 0

Tragedy

Dear MakeMeThinner Forum Family ~

Ladyhawke is one of our dear forum members and recently told me that her nephew is in Iraq, part of the sniper unit that was attacked by a suicide bomber this week.

5 other snipers were killed and her nephew Jim Alunni is in stable condition with esophageal injuries from shrapnel that passed through one side of his neck and exited through the other. Because of this injury, he ...
Read more : Tragedy | Views : 2492 | Replies : 37

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 167231 • Total topics 12185 • Total members 2286