Nancy's heading out

Meet Terry and Nancy.

Nancy's heading out

Postby Nancy » September 1st, 2005, 10:13 am

Folks,

I have been trying to get away this morning - Terry and I must take off for a few days and where we are going, we will have limited telephone and internet access - I am going to be home very late Saturday night and then we preach on Sunday so please take care of one another and answer the newbie's questions for me. I should be back on board late Sunday afternoon, Pacific Time.

As you know, Unca is away for the next 10 days. I have my phone, should Martha or others call me but because of the spotty cell service at the coast, it may take me a while to get messages.

If there are any SKANKY posts - :twisted: Please let me know! every once in a while we get spammed by :twisted: so :hammerhead: bonk 'em!
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby sprgrammy » September 1st, 2005, 12:40 pm

Have a safe and happy trip. Blessings to you and the hubby, Carol
sprgrammy
Trusted Member - #10 Club

Postby Nancy » September 3rd, 2005, 6:09 pm

Thanks. We're home now.

It was a nice trip - we enjoyed the :drive: drive along the Columbia River to the Pacific Ocean and then we stayed for two nights with Jan (who posts here on the MMT Forum) and her husband Paul.

We rode the carousel, crashed into one another in the bumper cars and then Jan, Terry and I rode the Tilt-a-Whirl and laughed until our faces hurt! Jan felt a little :puke: after the salmon dinner and the Tilt-a-Whirl whirled her too much - methinks we'll re-name the ride: the Tilt-a-Hurl... :grin:
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Tilt-a-hurl

Postby Jan » September 3rd, 2005, 8:40 pm

No one has really had a really crazy experience until they've ridden that tilt-a-something with Nancy and Terry. We had a great time -- until I did turn green. My personal opinion is that the young girl running that contraption saw we "old folks" and decided to have some fun with us :mrgreen: My hubby was wise and decided to watch we crazy ones from a far. He reported that we never stopped turning and everytime we came around she moved some levers around so off we went again. We laughed and laughed till I began to turn green and Nancy and Terry began to watch me with very cautious looks -- you know the tilt-a-hurl thing. I managed to make it thru but home I went to my tums and bed!! Soon felt much better though but barbecued salmon and tilting does not mix. It was great!!
jan
Jan
Preferred member

Postby Nancy » September 3rd, 2005, 8:51 pm

:shock: Huh?

we "old folks"

Jan, you and Terry may be old folks but I am NOT old!

I may be experienced in life, but OLD I am not! :lol:
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

old

Postby Jan » September 4th, 2005, 11:03 am

Nancy, You are tooooooo funny!! :mrgreen:
jan