It is currently May 18th, 2024, 1:09 pm

News News of Maintenance

Site map of Maintenance » Forum : Maintenance

All that hard work and now what? Let's talk about how to keep those pounds off...

I need advice on planning and accomplishing maintenance.

I am now less than 10 lbs from my goal, and I have been telling myself I would make firm plans when I hit this point to figure out what I am going to do to keep the weight off. I have read Unca Tim's sticky post near the top of this maintenance page, as well as other posts, information, motivational messages, etc. All well and good in theory. What is the reality? I would ...
Read more : I need advice on planning and accomplishing maintenance. | Views : 640 | Replies : 2

Question?

I am trying to get a headstart on transitioning from the 5 & 1 plan to maintenance phase. I've read all of the information from Nancy's newsletters and the Medifast Maintenance info, but am confused about the lean meat part of it.

The information states 3-4 oz. lean meat. Is that it for the day? Do we go from 5-7 oz. of lean meat per day to 3-4 oz. per day? That sounds scary to ...
Read more : Question? | Views : 602 | Replies : 2

Question for those on maintenance???

I'm just wondering something as I'm sure a lot of others are. Can you that are on maintenance tell us approxamately how many calories you eat a day to maintain and how many supplements of medifast you incorporate into your daily diet?? Thanks.
Read more : Question for those on maintenance??? | Views : 547 | Replies : 0

Doing maintenance for now...

Hi everyone. Anyone who is wondering where I have been lately, should know that I have decided to maintain for now. The operative word in that sentance is NOW. For now, I'm holding steady. Last year I lost –50lbs doing Medifast 5&1. I loved it and feel great about losing a good chunk of weight.

Since September 05, I have pretty much weighed the same. At this point I'm about 5lbs above my lowest weight ...
Read more : Doing maintenance for now... | Views : 804 | Replies : 2

Question

Hey Nancy!

I am just curious, how many supplements do you still eat a day in place of regular meals? What would be a snapshot of what you eat in a day(supplements and food) after losing the weight and keeping it off? Your testimony is so inspiring!

Thanks,

Heather
Read more : Question | Views : 563 | Replies : 1

Just curious???

Hi Nancy and all the wonderful MFers out there,

I was reading some of the posts from people in my similar situation who lost weight, regained weight, and came back to Medifast because it really works better than anyother weight loss plan out there I've ever tried (and there's been many folks.) I've also never been able to go back to a diet I already tried, it was always too frustrating and I gave up ...
Read more : Just curious??? | Views : 1055 | Replies : 11

179 And Holding

Hi there.

I know I haven't been around as much lately. I apologize. I've been so rude as to ignore a caring and concerned PM from someone I respect a lot on this forum, and I'm late on completing my part of a trade.

I'm having a thoroughly awful life at the moment, as I've stated elsewhere. I'd prefer not to post the details of it; some of you with whom I've exchanged a PM ...
Read more : 179 And Holding | Views : 1004 | Replies : 11

Health Tools

Some interesting tools.
I posted them here in the maintenance room, because of the "Daily Calorie Calculator".

Very handy for those of you transitioning into maintenance.

<edit>Link Removed - UT</edit>
Read more : Health Tools | Views : 13353 | Replies : 2

TSFL Be Slim Philosophy

BE SLIM©…for life!

Breakfast -
It’s critical for your body to start the day properly! You need high quality fuel – protein and carbohydrates – to give you the nutrition you need for energy and mental clarity to cope with today’s demands. Breakfast is our most critical meal and yet one third of Americans fail to begin their day with it. However, with successful adaptation of the Optimal Health philosophy and our convenient meal replacement ...
Read more : TSFL Be Slim Philosophy | Views : 2425 | Replies : 0

Regular vs. Transition shakes

Hi folks,

OK, I know I'm a bit ahead of the game, and I'm not quite ready to transition but am wanting to prepare for when I do get there... I've read about how it's suggested that you have 3 medifast products a day to maintain, (once you've gone thru the actual 'maintenance' program.) So I'm wondering, when they talk about having shakes, do they mean the regular medifast 55's or are they referring to ...
Read more : Regular vs. Transition shakes | Views : 1056 | Replies : 6

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 167231 • Total topics 12185 • Total members 2286