It is currently May 15th, 2024, 7:26 pm

News News of Lean Cuisine

Site map of Lean Cuisine » Forum : Lean Cuisine

Add your favorite recipes.

Will the Gurus Critique this recipe??

So I found this recipe on the back of MSF Veggie Bacon. It looks yummy and from what I can see I believe it is ok for a lean and green. Please say yes>>>>

From the back of MSF Bacon Strips package:
Veggie Medley Fritta

1/2 Package (about 8-10 strips) MSF Veggie Bacon Strips
2 strips = 60 cal, 4.5 fat, 2 carb
1 cup broccoli florets
3/4 cup mushroom slices
2 finely chopped green ...
Read more : Will the Gurus Critique this recipe?? | Views : 840 | Replies : 11

Crunchy crackers

Hi, everyone! I'm new to MF (10-01-07) as well as chat rooms, etc.

Made the crackers from the broccoli soup - great. Crunch in my diet at last!
Tonight made ones from the tomato soup with dried chives, creole seasoning and chili powder. Hope they're as good!
Read more : Crunchy crackers | Views : 895 | Replies : 3

Cold Cereal

Good Morning,

Hey I was just wondering if anyone else has tried this. I put one packet of Apple Cinnamon Soy crisps in a bowl pour one RTD over it and eat it like cold cereal. It is good with both Vanilla and Chocolate. It has become my favorite breakfast. Anyone else ever tried this?

Sharon
Read more : Cold Cereal | Views : 1332 | Replies : 1

Tuna "Noodle" Casserole

The other night I made a dish I call Tuna "Noodle" Casserole. Instead of noodles I used spagetti squash and was pleased with how it turned out. Here is what I did.

One spagetti squash (I baked it first, but next time I am going to try mixing all the ingrediants then baking it.)

2 Cream of broc soup packets (I am going to try the chicken noodle next time.)

2 cans of mushroom

2 ...
Read more : Tuna "Noodle" Casserole | Views : 1711 | Replies : 6

I think I had an Oops!

I think I used the WRONG salad dressing last night! :oops:

I could eat small children passing by today! :shock:

Can someone tell me what is the allowable carb/sugar count for the day for such things? :x

Thanks so much! :bow:
Read more : I think I had an Oops! | Views : 685 | Replies : 7

Subway Salads

We have recently come to realize the Subway makes salads. They will make any sandwich as a salad... just ask. They are really good, and if you get double meat and no cheese, its a great Lean and Green idea.

Just thought I'd throw the idea out there.

:mrgreen:
Read more : Subway Salads | Views : 3564 | Replies : 17

Low carb tortillas?????

Does anyone have any scoop on whether low carb tortillas (or like the veggie/spinach ones) are legal? It would be nice to wrap my chicken up in something other than a lettuce leaf once in a while.
Read more : Low carb tortillas????? | Views : 1201 | Replies : 5

eggs

Made my first packet of eggs. They were a little too firm. Taste was fine. Any suggestions on successful ways to cook the eggs??
Read more : eggs | Views : 683 | Replies : 2

Fish Filets Primavera

This was one of my favorite recipes pre-MF. I've adapted it just a little.

In a baking dish, spray ICBINB on 7 oz. orange roughy (I've also used catfish & perch filets). Sprinkle with lemon juice, salt & pepper. Bake at 450 for 5 minutes.

Meanwhile, in a non-stick pan sprayed with Olive Oil Pam (or use your olive oil fat allotment), stir-fry 1.5cup any veggies you like (cauliflower, broccoli, bell pepper, ginger, garlic, celery, ...
Read more : Fish Filets Primavera | Views : 613 | Replies : 0

need muffin help

I tried blueberry muffins off the recipe on the box of bb oatmeal....not good. mushy. it was 1/3-1/2 c water, van., 1/8 t. baking powder and some cin. Also, chicken and rice soup boiled over in micro and was still chewy. Any suggestions on cooking that soup??
Read more : need muffin help | Views : 581 | Replies : 3

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 167231 • Total topics 12185 • Total members 2286