eggs

Add your favorite recipes.

eggs

Postby imagemd » September 12th, 2007, 7:40 am

Made my first packet of eggs. They were a little too firm. Taste was fine. Any suggestions on successful ways to cook the eggs??
imagemd

Postby Signladytf » September 12th, 2007, 9:10 am

Hi there! Glad to find another egg lover! My hubby makes his eggs and puts a teaspoon or two of salsa on his eggs. You may want to add a teaspoon or two of extra water to yours to make it a little less firm. Too much and your eggs will be soupy.

I've given all my eggs to my DH since he loves them so much, however, when I place my next order, they're mine, all mine! :muahaha:
Tammy
402/337/125
(-65!)
Restarted 8/27/2007

Signladytf
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby Mike » September 12th, 2007, 8:32 pm

I always add a little garlic and chili powder Sometimes I cook them on a skillet just like regular scrambled eggs. I NEVER cook them in the microwave. Sometimes I make them like making an omelette and add a little salsa or a few mushrooms with hot sauce. Very tasty.

Most of the time, we use them to make pancakes, muffins, or brownies using the recipes in the Lean Cuisine section.

:mrgreen:
Pre WLS 460
Low after WLS 300
Start of MF 350
Previous MF low 280
Restart MF 330

I have to be careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence, I can reach for; perfection is God's business.
Mike
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Return to Lean Cuisine