It is currently May 5th, 2024, 9:00 am

News News of General Discussion

Site map of General Discussion » Forum : General Discussion

Checking In!

Hi, everyone! Wouldn't you know, I tried to check in and post last week after some time of not posting, and the site was down! If that's not Murphy's Law...

Hope everyone is doing great and coming off a fantastic weekend! All is good with me in Maintenanceland, still plugging away and keeping on point (thank god!).

I'll have an interesting test this week, as I am heading on vacation to Switzerland and Germany - ...
Read more : Checking In! | Views : 512 | Replies : 5 | Forum : Maintenance

September 13, 2009

I am down 3.8# I am very excited about that. I really have to drink more water.
Read more : September 13, 2009 | Views : 789 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Roll Call

Sunday Roll Call September 6, 2009

I am down 6# for the first week..... :D

On my way to victory
Read more : Sunday Roll Call September 6, 2009 | Views : 824 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Roll Call

Sunday, July 26th, 2009

Wow-the boards are really slow! I hope everyone is not off the wagon and just vacationing! I am at 171.5 this morning! So I am past goal #1 and headed for the next fifty pounds off!
Read more : Sunday, July 26th, 2009 | Views : 780 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Roll Call

New Products tried and tasted!

I go to a Medifast center and they had the new products in stock. Here is my take:

The Chili Cheese Nacho puffs taste like taco seasoning packets pours on hb meat with cheddar cheese-delicious and satisfying when you want something crunchy!
The Parm ones didn't really have a taste, so I am not going to buy them.
The Honey Mustard Pretzel sticks at first weren't good, but a second bite revealed a slight bit ...
Read more : New Products tried and tasted! | Views : 1461 | Replies : 7 | Forum : Weight Loss

Sunday July 19th, 2009

I am at 175.5! One-half pound from the first goal! I am feeling really, back in the exercise groove!
Read more : Sunday July 19th, 2009 | Views : 720 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Roll Call

Fibrous Lean and Green

Hi all. I'm trying to add more fiber into my diet via the Lean and Green, meaning I need to know which vegetables compatible with 5&1 have a lot of dietary fiber.

I know green beans are one (though they are carby...) What are some others?

Are there any dietary fiber supplements that are 5&1 compatible?
Read more : Fibrous Lean and Green | Views : 3370 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Weight Loss

Shift of focus?

Hey, everyone! Hope you all are enjoying your summer so far, I am! I did post a few weeks ago, but it was right when the transition to the new site was being launched and it got lost in the shuffle. Just my luck, eh? But all is great with me, still totally in line, and feeling great!

I've had a recent and unique experience, which is totally positive, but can't say exactly what it ...
Read more : Shift of focus? | Views : 592 | Replies : 7 | Forum : Maintenance

Roll Call-Sun-July 12, 2009

I'm sorry I've been away (nice place here, btw!) I don't know if I've ever started this thread before, how exciting!

I'm here to state that I finally completed a week fully on program (got tired of telling myself CRAP!) I was rewarded with a 4lb loss! YAY! I'm at 215.8 and that puts me back in the 50lb club (FINALLY!) I'm excited about continuing onward and downward!

Have a great rest of a weekend ...
Read more : Roll Call-Sun-July 12, 2009 | Views : 826 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Roll Call

July 5, 2009

Everyone Forgot!!

Ok, me first.

266/242/138.

Total loss 24 pounds, about 3-4 this week. Whoo-hoo!! :D
Read more : July 5, 2009 | Views : 780 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Roll Call

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 167231 • Total topics 12185 • Total members 2286