It is currently May 3rd, 2024, 3:25 pm

News News of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)

Site map of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's) » Forum : Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)

We will be adding links and answers to some of the more common questions here. Check here before posting to see if your question has already been answered.

How Do I Start?

Today when I go home, I am hoping to find my Medifast 55 Variety Kit. I am not sure how to start, but I know I need to start immediately. I feel so awful lately from the foods that I put in my body and my weight of 250 does not help me any. I really want this to work. I have been on so many diets to just have them fail me agian and ...
Read more : How Do I Start? | Views : 8614 | Replies : 16

General F.A.Q. from the Medifast website! (updated 5/11/04)

General Information About Medifast.

FYI – for anyone that does not know, since this post is very long, for PC users, if you hold down your CNTL key, and hit the letter “F”, (CNTL-F) you will get a “find dialog box” that pops up. You can then type in a word to search for, like Fast, or Fast Soup, then hit “OK” and you will be taken to the first “match” for that item. There ...
Read more : General F.A.Q. from the Medifast website! (updated 5/11/04) | Views : 19424 | Replies : 10

What? You ran out of Medifast Products?

:shock: Uh Oh, I just wrote a private response to someone who ran low on Medifast shakes. :shock:

I copied part of my reply and am going to put it here for your reading pleasure...

I recall the first month that Terry and I started using Medifast. We each placed a two week order. Toward the end of the ...
Read more : What? You ran out of Medifast Products? | Views : 6086 | Replies : 5

Starting Out . . .

Starting Out . . .

Welcome to the Beginner’s Post. We’ve gathered together information that will be helpful to you as you are starting into Medifast. We recommend you read through the post, and if you have any further questions, the members of the forum will be more than pleased to help you out.

Getting Ready . . .

Here is an excellent webpage that should answer most of your initial questions, please read it ...
Read more : Starting Out . . . | Views : 15684 | Replies : 31

What Can I consume????

Ok Board folks... (the very helpful ones)

I have read numerous stories/notes/comments/booklets about Medifast w/some conflicts. I would like to know EGG-ZACTLY what I can consume.

Lets assume I am on the TOTAL fast, and consuming my 5 (or 4) required suppliments per day as directed:

I have read that the body needs 64 (min) additional oz. of water and/or liquids. This can? be non caloric/non sugared items such as:

Diet Soda/Flavored waters/ Crystal Light ...
Read more : What Can I consume???? | Views : 21365 | Replies : 32

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 167231 • Total topics 12185 • Total members 2286