It is currently May 2nd, 2024, 11:11 pm

News News of Come on in.

Site map of Come on in. » Forum : Come on in.

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Seeking Support

Wow this has to be one of the hardest things I have done. My name is Mytime and I lost about 70 pounds on Medifast about 4 years ago. With a remodel, lawsuit and some hard marital stuff gong on I have put back on all but about 30 pounds. I do not want to end up at square one. I kept trying to lose some to come back to the site but now realize ...
Read more : Seeking Support | Views : 779 | Replies : 6

Question from a weightlifter

Hi there,

I just recently purchased 1 month of Medifast after finally realizing that a lot of my weight needed to come off. I'm 25, 6'8" 420 pounds, 35% bodyfat and am currently powerlifting. I do heavy benchpress, deadlifts, squats, cleans, etc. But, under advisement from my doctor, the weight on my body has to come off. I have hypertension problems, high triglycerides, and absolutely horrible obesity-related genetics. My questions are thus: Can I continue ...
Read more : Question from a weightlifter | Views : 996 | Replies : 1

Question

I start on Saturday and have been doing real well. Today I lost it and ate some off program food. Is it bad to do that once in a while? I know it will slow my progress, but will it harm my body?

Thanks in advance!
Read more : Question | Views : 661 | Replies : 4

Back, again!

Hello, everyone! I was on Medifast probably 3 years ago to lose my baby weight after my first son. Well, had son #2 and have the same baby weight to lose. I started on January 5th and, as of Monday, I have lost 8.8 pounds. So, I am on my way! Good to be back. Hello to all the oldies. I recognize some names. Here we go again.....
Lora ...
Read more : Back, again! | Views : 751 | Replies : 2

I'm here

I started the program today!!!! YaY!
Read more : I'm here | Views : 702 | Replies : 5

Selling my Medifast meals at 55%off Incl loads of free items

Hi Medifasters,

Hi Folks,
I have many medifast meals/boxes that I'll never use and wanted to offer them, to anyone who's interested, for a much less than I paid for them. I'm also throwing in lots of free meals/items as well.
Please let me know if you're interested (my home phone is 847-869-5256):

I'm offering the below at a cost of $289 (I paid $643 for below):
1 boxes Dutch Chocolate Shake
3 boxes Chocolate ...
Read more : Selling my Medifast meals at 55%off Incl loads of free items | Views : 906 | Replies : 0

Getting Back on the Medifast Saddle Again....

Hi Mellowmom is back and this time I'm seeing it through to the end.
I joined in March of '06 and lost 120 pounds in 9 months on Medifast.

I couldn't believe how much healthier and happier I felt after dropping all those pounds. While still needing to drop about 50 more pounds, I wasn't concerned that I'd have a problem reaching that goal.

But fate had other plans, and "stuff" happened and instead of ...
Read more : Getting Back on the Medifast Saddle Again.... | Views : 831 | Replies : 3

A girl from Vegas is back on plan.

Hi everyone!

I was on the plan back in July of 2007, then got pregnant and went on the "I'm having a baby and can eat everything in the world" ride.

Anyhow - my child (my second daughter) is 11 weeks old. I am now 2 weeks into the program and seeing results. I love it.

I look forward to meeting/talking to you all...

Shari
Read more : A girl from Vegas is back on plan. | Views : 845 | Replies : 2

can you help me?

Hi!

I tried to re-join MF through TSFL, but joined the Medifast1 site instead!

I just called to have my second month delivery sent from Medifast1, but would like to come back to TSFL with all of you!! I miss the forums and support that was so instrumental for me the first time around (I lost over 40 lbs a few years ago ...got 'cocky' and thought I could cheat now and then ... well, ...
Read more : can you help me? | Views : 656 | Replies : 11

o

Welcome fellow Alabamian! Yes, it does get easier. Most people on here will tell you that, and it is true. The trick is to NOT CHEAT! Just stick with it, and the weight will come off. It is a proven method of weight loss, and you get out of it what you put into it. Best of luck to you and your husband! You can do this!!
Read more : o | Views : 953 | Replies : 8

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 167231 • Total topics 12185 • Total members 2286