It is currently May 20th, 2024, 6:19 am

News News of Come on in.

Site map of Come on in. » Forum : Come on in.

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Here I go again....

Hello one and all! It is I, the elusive and previosly MIA, Gwenski.

Only those around for ages and ages and ages might remember me - so if you don't, it is nice to meet you.

I am coming out of hiding and humiliation as I have finally come to terms with gaining all of my weight back (and then some). My head and life are back into a condusive place for this. The responsibility ...
Read more : Here I go again.... | Views : 713 | Replies : 13

started today

Hello
I am hoping to find support in this forum. I am determined to lose 30 lbs by spring break vacation. I am a mother of 2 beautiful children. Unfortunatey I am 35lbs heavier than my wedding day!
Read more : started today | Views : 532 | Replies : 6

100lbs to go!

hi everyone! i stopped doing medifast about a year ago due to illness and am back now with 100lbs to lose. i am kind of depressed as i had lost a lot last year, but i am also proud to be trying again. this has been a hard thing to do, come back. today has been my first day and so far so good. anyway, i just wanted to say hi and say that i ...
Read more : 100lbs to go! | Views : 597 | Replies : 11

Knock-Knock

uh...
is it safe to come back?

it seems like people have calmed down in here...

all clear?
Read more : Knock-Knock | Views : 615 | Replies : 5

Medifast - UK?

Ok, here's a tough one...

I have told a couple of people, who live in the UK, the success I am having on Medifast. They would love to try the diet, but they live in the UK.

Do you know if Medifast operates in England, or has an equivalent program?

Thanks!

BTW, lost 15.5 pounds so far :dance:
Read more : Medifast - UK? | Views : 969 | Replies : 2

Starting back after having a baby

I had a baby six months ago and have gained virtually all of the weight back that I had lost two years ago. As I have watched my friends and family start and restart on program I have been dying to start again and finally did two weeks ago! I am so excited and anxious to lose this weight again...I have bins of clothes that I want to get into, considering the only clothes that ...
Read more : Starting back after having a baby | Views : 575 | Replies : 6

I'm baaaaack!!

Hi all (and special hugs to all my MF friends),

Yep, it's me. I'm back... and...ummmm... ashamed! For those who remember me, I did sooooo good a couple years go. Actually lost 67 pounds, went from a size 18 to a size 8. Dagnamit!! I'm back up to a size 16 again. No excuses....my own fault. I've been embarrassed to show up here at the forum; especially since I was one of those that met ...
Read more : I'm baaaaack!! | Views : 697 | Replies : 12

Three years later, maybe now

Without a doubt, one of my most amazing transformations occurred on MF in the past, and it's to MF I return most humbly tonight, really "fed up" with foodie issues and a tight skirt.

It always seems desirable to comply with a program when one is at a low point, maybe has eaten too much junk, the kind that, you know, is likely to put on a bigger plump. I guess tomorrow is the day ...
Read more : Three years later, maybe now | Views : 753 | Replies : 13

Hi! New to Medifast and hoping for support!

Hello! I just started medifast about a week and a half ago and I am super excited I found this forum! So far things have been going well and I am looking forward to this journey. Hopefully I can make some support buddies along the way. Got a LONG way to go! :)
Read more : Hi! New to Medifast and hoping for support! | Views : 520 | Replies : 9

Jimmy From Atlanta

Hi All, my name is Jimmy from Atlanta, GA

I just started the Medifast Diet last week to lose 65 lbs.

Glad to be here.
Read more : Jimmy From Atlanta | Views : 715 | Replies : 5

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 167231 • Total topics 12185 • Total members 2286