100lbs to go!

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

100lbs to go!

Postby LeeannNH » November 3rd, 2008, 5:48 pm

hi everyone! i stopped doing medifast about a year ago due to illness and am back now with 100lbs to lose. i am kind of depressed as i had lost a lot last year, but i am also proud to be trying again. this has been a hard thing to do, come back. today has been my first day and so far so good. anyway, i just wanted to say hi and say that i am excited to be back! i look forward to chatting with folks

hugs to you all
leeann
Starting weight on Nov. 3, 2008: 220 | Present weight: 220 | Goal: 135
LeeannNH
Trusted Member

Postby nickieluv » November 3rd, 2008, 6:24 pm

Although I theoretically started on Thursday, this has been my first day 100% no cheats. So we are kind of starting together and have almost the same amount to lose! I'm just coming back after having a baby, and I've gained back all but 20 pounds of what I lost before getting pregnant. It is depressing if you let it be, but just think how lucky we are to know what works and to be here making it happen!

Good luck to you and I hope day 2 is terrific!
nickieluv
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby DogMa » November 4th, 2008, 8:24 am

Welcome back, Leeann!!
Robin

203/130/130
Reached goal in August 2006
Added BodyBugg in May 2009
New ticker: 136.6/123.2/130
DogMa
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby Guest » November 4th, 2008, 9:36 am

thanks for the posts!

dogma, i think i remember you! how have you been? i can tell this is going to stick this time. i hope you are doing well!

nickieluv...today is day 2 and the stomach is super growling.i know i can make it...3 hours at a time. let's keep in touch! it would be a great thing to go o n this journey with someone with close to the same timeframe and goal. good luck today and take good care

Postby nickieluv » November 4th, 2008, 10:20 am

Tell me about it! I had my first two meals only 90 minutes apart to try to stave off the hunger - I'm wishing I had an allowed snack in the house, but I'm trying to tough it out till 1 for my next meal. Day 2 sucks but then it gets better - we can do it!!
nickieluv

Postby nickieluv » November 4th, 2008, 10:23 am

And can I just say that I was on the verge of 'one bite won't hurt' when I read your post? You kept me going, thanks!
nickieluv

Postby Guest » November 5th, 2008, 10:02 am

hey nickie

day 3 is upon me and lord knows that i am white knuckling it :shock:
i know i can do this...i think after day 3 you are supposed to feel better. i hear ya on the eating a shake to fill up...i had to have an extra one yesterday as well. we can totally do this my friend!! :mrgreen:

Postby LeeannNH » November 5th, 2008, 10:04 am

nickie..i am the guest above! forgot to sign in...i want to go to disney!!!!
Starting weight on Nov. 3, 2008: 220 | Present weight: 220 | Goal: 135
LeeannNH
Trusted Member

Postby nickieluv » November 5th, 2008, 10:21 am

I am back at day 1, Leeann, but today I am trying to realize that if an extra shake will keep me on the right path, that is what I should do even if it's not in 'the rules.'

I am so excited about Disney. I haven't been since I was 12, and my husband and daughter have never been. My stepson is going with us, and he's been before with his mom within the last 5 or 6 years, but mostly it will be like the first time for all of us (I'm sure things have changed a lot since 1990!).

I will be sure to post fabulous details when I get home! Well, probably not many details, because I'll probably be overwhelmed by everything - but I'll post general smiles of exhaustion! :lol:
nickieluv

Postby SuzyQ66 » November 8th, 2008, 1:58 pm

Hi Leeann...welcome back. I too am a restarter and tomorrow is the end of week 3 for me. Things do get easier.
Sue
SuzyQ66
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Here we go....again!

Postby Gwenski » November 13th, 2008, 7:44 pm

The best thing about returning to Medifast is that we know that it works for us and that is why we are back. I've been gone a couple of years and gained my weight back and plus. Doesn't matter, this is new program wth a fresh start and we are completely armed with more experience and expertise in this AWESOME thing we call MF.

So, welcome back and let's get this party started!

:goofyjump: :goofyjump: :goofyjump: :goofyjump: :goofyjump:
Gwenski

Began July 6, 2005 & Originally lost 131.19#'s
New Start Date: November 8, 2008
Gwenski
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby nickieluv » November 13th, 2008, 7:54 pm

Hi LeeAnn - can't believe it's been a week - what's up? I am finally on the right track and headed into day 6 tomorrow - starting to get to the good place where you can just put your head down and let the on-plan days keep rolling by. I hope you are doing well, too!
nickieluv

Return to Come on in.