Ladies 100lbs

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Ladies 100lbs

Postby blondeangel7782 » March 20th, 2006, 2:50 pm

Ok ladies just trying to stay off the scale :roll: Well today was day 1 and I'm very impressed with how good things taste :mrgreen: However I'm just trying to get a rough Idea... I have 100lbs to lose so after this week following the program to a T what type of result is typical? I have consumed 128oz of water today so I should be more than flushing by the time day 3 gets here I can't wait hope to have some good replies

I'mma keep shakin :D
blondeangel7782
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby lise » March 20th, 2006, 4:13 pm

Hi!

I have about the same amount to lose. Everyone is different but what I found is that it's around day 4 I really noticed the difference in weight and even today, I noticed that my face is not as puffy and you can tell I am losing weight.

Usually, people lose about 4-5 pounds per week on this plan. That is an average, but some lose less, some lose more. It all depends on your body.

Good luck!
lise
Trusted Member

Postby blondeangel7782 » March 20th, 2006, 4:25 pm

Thanks so much I hope to see at least a 5lbs loss as I'm drinking 128+oz of water...I'm just really impressed with the way things taste :eat:
blondeangel7782

Postby cydj21 » March 20th, 2006, 4:38 pm

I started with roughly 125 lbs to lose. I lost 7 lbs week one and 8 lbs week two. A lot of people who started around the same time as me lost 10+lbs the first week and less the second week. Again, everyone is different but you can probably safely bet on losing over 5 pounds this first week if you follow the plan and stick to it.

Good luck!
Cyd
Highest Weight - 271lbs in 2006
cydj21
Preferred Member - 90# Club

Postby Joelie » March 20th, 2006, 4:40 pm

tomorrow will be day one for me! YAY!

glad to hear everything tastes good on your first day. :thumbig:

I'll be shakin' along with ya in the am! :woohoo:
Joelie
Preferred Member - #110 Club
Preferred Member - #110 Club

Postby blondeangel7782 » March 20th, 2006, 4:43 pm

Joelie wrote:tomorrow will be day one for me! YAY!

glad to hear everything tastes good on your first day. :thumbig:

I'll be shakin' along with ya in the am! :woohoo:

You go girl I'm shakin for ya.... It's so easy I use the saying "Nothing tastes as good as thin Feels" I let it keep rolling like a script in my head I'm not failing this time and it's so easy I just can't wait for my tummy to go down it's always the first to so we'll see....
blondeangel7782

Hi

Postby dede4wd » March 20th, 2006, 5:05 pm

Nikki & Joelie,

BOTH of you are going to do SO great! I mean just hearing your determination and courage on the boards, I know you're going to succeed and reach/surpass your goals!

You are way ahead of me because you found these boards BEFORE you started!

I am so happy for you getting started and please know that WE ALL will be here for any questions or concerns that you have. We are also full of...suggestions! So use us as much as you want/need!

Personally, I lost 7 the first week and 6 the second and nearly 6 the 3rd. I didn't drink hardly ANY water before, so I know some of that was water weight floating me away. Everyone varies, but the scale is moving in the right direction for all of us. Your metabolism, what you've done to your body before, stress, all of it affects speed of loss, but we're ALL going the right direction! I will be happy with anything, as long as it's LESS than last week (tee hee!) I hope to keep that attitude when I plateau!

So happy for ya!

DeDe

P.S. We're winning...can't you tell!
dede4wd
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby LovenElvis » March 20th, 2006, 6:04 pm

YYYYYAAAAAAAAAHHHHOOOO! You are doing great!

Just think this day is done!!!

Laura
LovenElvis
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby Pashta » March 20th, 2006, 6:14 pm

Hey! Congrats on your first day! :) It's mine too! I think the stuff tastes better than what I expected. :eat:

Yayyy! :cheermed:
- Tonia

Start: 03/20/06 (restart 3/19/07)
3 kids: 3 mos, 18 mos, 11 yrs old
Month 1: -4.4,-0.8,-4.0,-2.2 (-11.4, -7 in.)
Month 2: -1.6,-1.6,-3.4
Pashta

Postby Loribug » March 20th, 2006, 7:55 pm

One day at a time, this being your first. Congradulations!
Loribug

Postby saraak » March 20th, 2006, 8:03 pm

Hi,

I had a total of about 65 lbs to lose and lost about 5 lbs my first week. My mom has 120 lbs to lose and lost 12 lbs. her first week so you should be within that range. Hope this helps.

Sara
saraak

Postby tammyc » March 20th, 2006, 8:49 pm

Medifast does taste great. Best of all is how easy it is to prepare. (I am not someone who likes to cook :D ) Congrats to you on your first day. I have more to lose than most. It seems the more you have to lose, the faster the weight loss initially. I think I lost 10-15 the first week. Welcome to the forum. This is the best support you will find for weight loss! :cleader: :cleader: :cleader: Three cheers for you!!!

Tammy
tammyc
Regular Member - #90 Club

Postby blondeangel7782 » March 21st, 2006, 6:52 am

Wow ladies & thanks so much for all the support especially LovenElvis ( my advisor) she has been there for me every second I needed her! Love ya Laura I'm going to shine like the brightest star in the sky! I know this is really bad but just had to do it I weighed in this am and already a 2lb water loss :-) So I must be doing it right so far, I have never done any diet that actually felt right for me... I love being able to just add water & go! I can carry the shakes with me on the weekends which is a good thing since my hubby & I run around a lot on the weekends and there is a 7-11 on every street corner... Well ladies I thank you all again for the support and hope to reach my mini goal of -30 by at least April 30 :cheermed:
blondeangel7782

Postby Nancy » March 21st, 2006, 11:04 am

Nikki ~

We are just :yes: excited as you are about your program! Already you've seen the scale show a loss - there will be some weeks when the weight loss is faster or slower than other times - please know that over the course of time, your weight will drop and suddenly you will reach your goal and be amazed at the transformation! :hi5:

It takes time to lose a hundred pounds - daily doing the things we should - :eat: eating every three hours, :water: drinking water, not skipping packets, increased :weightlift: physical activity as our weight goes down, measuring the protein and vegetable portions for the lean and green meal – that’s exactly how it’s done!

You are :goldprowl: off to a great start and :stroll: linked in with your Health Advisor – weigh to go!
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby blondeangel7782 » March 21st, 2006, 2:18 pm

Hey Nancy,

Nice to see you around and thank you so much for the support I wish I would have started sooner but it's all good I'm on the roll now & it won't be long before I recruit a girlfriend of mine that I work with & were friends out of work! I have let her taste one of my supplements and she is going to taste my oatmeal in about 15minutes! I hope she goes for the gold and nothe tarnished silver....

:lol:
blondeangel7782

Next

Return to Come on in.