Seeking Support

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Seeking Support

Postby mytime » February 14th, 2009, 5:28 pm

Wow this has to be one of the hardest things I have done. My name is Mytime and I lost about 70 pounds on Medifast about 4 years ago. With a remodel, lawsuit and some hard marital stuff gong on I have put back on all but about 30 pounds. I do not want to end up at square one. I kept trying to lose some to come back to the site but now realize that it was the site and members support that kept me honest and on program. With that said I am making a comitment to start Medifast in the morning. I am not sure what I weigh at the moment and am a little too afraid to peek. So I plan to complete the week and post at roll call on Sunday. I got a lot of support here in the past and look forward to supporting others on there journey. In addition I am also commiting to posting every day. So continued success to everyone and make way for one more. Please remove my goal club. I look forward to taking it off again. Mytime
Nothing changes if nothing changes.
Restart Feb 15 2009
mytime
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby katesmom » February 15th, 2009, 7:10 am

Welcome Back :)
356/331/150
Started 7/24/10
Can't wait to WIN this race !!
katesmom
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby mytime » February 16th, 2009, 10:14 am

Thanks, it feels really good to be back. Mytime
Nothing changes if nothing changes.
Restart Feb 15 2009
mytime
Preferred Member - 60# Club

where is everybody?

Postby Ct. Yankee » April 4th, 2009, 3:53 pm

I was here three years ago. My goodness, where did everybody go?
Ct. Yankee
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby MyComplete180 » April 5th, 2009, 5:41 am

Ah My Time, and CT Yankee, the question where did they go is not as important as the fact that you are here!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yah, welcome again, join us, we shake together, and balance the emotional scales along the way!
MyComplete180
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby Ct. Yankee » April 8th, 2009, 8:52 pm

Thanks for the welcome back. Actually, I started back on the program on March 10, and already lost 19.6#. I am doing a combo of MF and another less expensive product(surely, frowned upon by MF), but I do what works for me! Obviously, it is working very well. I probably won't be posting very much but I wanted to drop in to see what's going on. Sadly, not too many posting anymore. Best wishes and success to everyone!
Ct. Yankee
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby lan » April 11th, 2009, 1:51 pm

Good for you for starting again, and good for you that you already have nearly 20 pounds off! I to am beginning again. I joined in 2005, lost 70 lbs, and I have been gaining this last year. I finally decided that enough was enough.

I too am looking for support. Hoping this board picks up so that we can offer each other inspiration.
Best wishes to you and keep up the good work.
Lan
Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined. - Henry David Thoreau

lan
Trusted Member - #70 Club

Return to Come on in.