Just starting

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Just starting

Postby BunnyKins » November 8th, 2006, 5:22 pm

Hi. I just received my first package yesterday, and actually I started today. The reason being, I'm on vacation this week and I go back to work on Monday. I wanted to start it out, while on vacation.

I had surgery in June on my foot and was laid up all summer...so you all know what that means...I gained weight. But to be honest with you, I was already putting on weight.

I've tried all kinds of diets, I guess you could say I'm a career dieter. I came to this site for about a week reading your posts and looking at before and after pictures...and got really encouraged....so here I am.

So hello to all.. :wave:
BunnyKins

Postby Denise » November 8th, 2006, 6:59 pm

Welcome Bunny....Check in often for support! :D
Denise
Preferred member

Postby VickyJ » November 8th, 2006, 7:49 pm

Welcome Bunny!
VickyJ
Start Date: 7/8/06 166 Goal: 11/9/06 140

VickyJ
Trusted Member - #20 Club

Postby casma500 » November 8th, 2006, 8:03 pm

Welcome!!! :bouncieball: I've only started 2-1/2 weeks ago and am totally thrilled with the product! Start up a journal and keep posting as it has really helped me -- and just coming to the various rooms for info & ideas! Lean Cuisine room has some incredible recipes! Hope to get to know you better!
~ Be Yourself -- Everyone Else is Already Taken ~
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby smartipantz » November 8th, 2006, 8:58 pm

Welcome!!

Unless you are REALLY REALLY ready to start the program, I would wait until you get back from vacation. That's just my opinion. Sometimes while on vacation you are tempted, because you ARE on vacation. Have a good time and then jump on the train and get ready for all the pounds to fall off of you!

Make sure you stay compliant to the program.... if you do, the rewards are like nothing you have ever received on any other weight loss program. I'm a yo-yo dieter queen and SOOOOOOOO glad I found this program. It's by FAR the best!!

Good luck and welcome to our family!!

Smarti
Restarted 9/29/08
1st month = 16.7 lbs
2nd month = 9.5 lbs
3rd month = 10.8 lbs
4th month = .4 lb /
smartipantz
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Return to Come on in.