Just starting

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Just starting

Postby lorriehartley » March 24th, 2004, 12:09 pm

Hello,
This my first day, I had one chocolate shake for breakfast and I am 2 minutes from eating another shake. I exercised for 35 minutes on my lunch hour.

I am more curious is to how much weight do you typically lose in a week? That is why I am on this diet.

I am going to go and eat/drink another shake.
God's mercies are renewed everyday.

Lorrie
178/173.5/120
lorriehartley

Postby Landylue » March 24th, 2004, 5:51 pm

Hello, Laurie! Welcome to the group.

To answer your question regarding how much weight you lose in a week, it differs from one person to another. It depends on things like your gender, weight, age, type of fast, how much water you drink, how active you are, etc. Take a look at the Roll Call portion of this website and you can pretty much get some idea of what you should expect.

Good luck and keep in touch with the group. You'll find it makes a big difference to stay connected.

Landylue
Failure is NOT an option!
Landylue
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby Starloser63 » March 25th, 2004, 7:15 am

Welcome Lorrie,

This is a great group and will give you all the support you need. The roll call section is a great place to see what everyone else is doing. I'd say it is an average on 2 to 5 pounds a week. I stressed average because it seems sometimes you lose less or more but by the time your to your goal in averages out.

Glad you here keep posting and reading!

Susan
Last edited by Starloser63 on March 25th, 2004, 9:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Through Christ all things all possible.
Susan F
246/216/150
3/23/04 2nd x
First Goal 199
Starloser63
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby Jeanette » March 25th, 2004, 8:54 am

Hi Lorrie:

My personal average is between 3-4 lbs a week. I know it is easy to get caught up in "I want this off NOW!" but you have to remember--you didn't become overweight overnight! Patience will pay off.

The good thing about Medifast is that the results are much quicker than anything I have done, which has kept me motivated.

Best of luck!
Jeanette :star:
(340) 325/300/180
"Discipline is simply choosing between what you want now and what you want the most."--Unknown
PROGRESS, not PERFECTION
Jeanette
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby Jims Chick » March 25th, 2004, 9:22 am

Hi Lorrie :byebye:

Just be a little patient.....there is no doubt that this program works...just look at the stats for Nancy, Mike and Jeanette...... If you stick with the program it will work.

Julie
"I can do all things through Christ"

Start Date: January 10, 2004
243.5 / 218 / 140
25.5 pounds gone forever
Jims Chick
Regular Member - #20 Club

Return to Come on in.