June 2006 Italian Soup Lover's Special

Check in for our Monthly Specials.

June 2006 Italian Soup Lover's Special

Postby Nancy » June 2nd, 2006, 3:35 pm

I saw a hummingbird this morning and it was so beautiful flitting among the calla lilies! It was the first bright spot I’ve seen this week.

:shock: Imagine! Memorial Day weekend was an indoor event here – too much rain and :lightening: blustery weather for an outdoor barbecue.

:hmmm: I wonder if Medifast/TSFL has an insider’s report on the June weather forecast for the northwest…the product special this month is Minestrone for $11.25/box, regularly $13.95!

I thought perhaps we might have a Cranberry Mango Fruit Drink or one of the Iced Teas as a kickoff for summer but Minestrone soup scares me – guess that means we have reprieve from wearing shorts for a few more weeks as we sit indoors :eat: sipping soup and simultaneously slimming our thighs!

:flip: :flip: Mama Mia! The Minestrone is packed with nutritional goodies to keep you on the narrow Medipath to Optimal Health.

Minestrone Soup is:

Lactose-free
Caffeine-free
Whey-free
Formulated For Diabetics
Not Vegetarian endorsed

:coach: The Minestrone is formulated for diabetics.

Say...have I reminded you lately that the Take Shape For Health/Medifast Plan for Diabetics :lightsword: outshined the American Diabetic Association’s meal plan (ADA)?

Well…

Yup! It did – there was an 86-week diabetic weight loss study by the Bloomberg School of Public Health that found people using Medifast lost twice as much weight and were twice as compliant as folks eating the regular food diet of the American Diabetes Association. (ADA).

Check out this, too: 24 percent of the Medifast users decreased or eliminated their diabetes medication, compared to 0 percent on the ADA diet.

Isn’t that way cool? :huh: This study just reinforces the fact that people with Type 2 diabetes are more likely to stick with the Medifast plan, lose more weight, and improve their health..

That’s a good thing, Bunkie! :yay:

Nutritional Information:

Calories: 110 Total Fat: 1 gram Saturated Fat: 0 grams Cholesterol: 0 mg Sodium: 290 mg Potassium: 500 mg Total Carbs: 19 grams Dietary Fiber: 4 grams Sugars: 1-2 grams Protein: 9 grams
Lots of vitamins, minerals and essential amino acids are poked into each packet, too!
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby Ketann » June 2nd, 2006, 4:11 pm

I just want to say as a diabetic, I have stuck to this weight loss plan longer than anything else. I know 3.5 weeks isn't saying much, but I have never been so happy with a weight loss plan as I have with Medifast. I haven't slipped or cheated once. I don't know what those reports say as to why diabetics stuck with Medifast, but my motivation is the fact I don't have to take those pills any longer. My blood sugar has been the best it has ever been since I was diagnosed 5 years ago. Also, I don't get itchy feet or leg cramps any longer. I feel alive and energetic. To me, the weight loss is just a perc. :lol: I'm done with my commercial. Hugs to all,

Keturah
Ketann
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby Nancy » June 2nd, 2006, 8:07 pm

Keturah ~

Thank you so much for your unsolicited report - your account is TYPICAL! Isn't this the most wonderful thing ever?

Knowing that another person is medication free makes me wanna dance :dance: and shout :coach: Medifast Rocks!

How wonderful to treat people with diabetes nutritionally rather than pharmaceutically - with Medifast, the only side-effect is optimal health and the need for smaller clothing! :thumbsup:
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Postby DogMa » June 2nd, 2006, 10:02 pm

... and a swelled head from all the compliments!!
Robin

203/130/130
Reached goal in August 2006
Added BodyBugg in May 2009
New ticker: 136.6/123.2/130
DogMa
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby meagan » June 6th, 2006, 11:35 pm

why is that so?
meagan

Return to Monthly Specials