Sunday Morning Roll Call: June 4, 2006

Join our weekly (Sunday) weigh in.

Postby 1Angel » June 5th, 2006, 10:39 am

Congratulations team!!! :goteam: Awesome week everybody!!!

This is day 6 for me, after 2 months of being on and off Medifast. IT'S SO NICE TO BE BACK 100% ... in only 6 days I have dropped 10 pounds ... I will weigh in again tomorrow morning, but I won't count it because I want to change my weigh in day to Sundays like most of you.

Hey, UNCA, that puts me in the 50 # Club :yay: ;)

A special congratulations to Lisa for hitting the 90# Club this week. Now both of us have to post our new pictures at the forum :roflmao: And again, my special thanks to you Lisa, for walking me by the hand on this :stroll: You are the best, my friend!!! I thank God everyday for putting you in my life! It was so hard for me to get back ... I wanted to be compliant on the program, I was so much into the wrong foods :eat: and not able to do it by myself :dooh: , but you started calling me every single day :hugblue: , asking me what happened, telling me what I needed to do instead and encouraging me ... THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU FOR BEING THERE FOR ME. I LOVE YOU DEARLY!!! You know that switching to the small goals of 10 pounds at a time works better for me ... I'll continue to do that until I hit 204 ... then "ONEDERLAND CLUB" watch out, because here I come :burnout:

:secret: Hey, team, I am also 6 pounds away from beating my hubby ... I will work harder :goofyjump: to accomplish this one very soon ... I only weighed less than him when we started dating :hug: ... I think I was 180 back then (14 years ago).

HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEK!!!

Love,
{{{hugs}}}
Angelica
Last edited by 1Angel on June 5th, 2006, 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
img border="0" src="http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wcUj84e/weight.png">
1Angel
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby DogMa » June 5th, 2006, 11:30 am

Thanks, Jo! It does seem to be the extra supplement; I've even started adding in a little DaVinci again.
Robin

203/130/130
Reached goal in August 2006
Added BodyBugg in May 2009
New ticker: 136.6/123.2/130
DogMa
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby Tankie » June 5th, 2006, 9:55 pm

I am very happy to say I am down another 4# this week!!! That takes me to 25# lost so far.....and the 3rd new hole I had to punch in my belt this morning....may be time to get a new belt soon....YAY!!!! :kool:
It's been swell but the swelling's gone down...

Tankie
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby Tiolazz » June 6th, 2006, 11:45 am

Hello everyone, a litle late this week, but been really busy with all the "stuff" going on around my house and getting ready for the big trip to Italy.

I am down another 2lbs so that puts me in the 30# club. whoo hoo, hey unca Tim, please add me....

congrats to everyone...

Terri
Tiolazz
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby 1Angel » June 6th, 2006, 3:34 pm

Ciao Carissima!!!

Tu sei bravissima!!! :cleader: Molto Bene!!! :cheermed:

Tanti Auguri ed un Buon viaggio!!! Sono veramente contenta per te! :cheerleader:

A presto!!! :wave:

Have fun and enjoy our "Bella Italia"

Love,
{{{hugs}}]
Angelica
1Angel

Postby Nancy » June 6th, 2006, 6:46 pm

Hey, Everybody!

What a super week you've had! It's great to see you moving closer to your goals. Robin, you are so close to the 60 pound Club...let us know when you reach it.

Some of you have had a rough go of it for a few weeks. I hate it, too when the scale just won't seem to budge. I think I had a few 'I feel your misery' pounds show up on my buns the last few weeks as I waited for Jolie to get over her surgery and Lauradr to recover from her car accident. I've had many opportunities to exercise self-restraint and have successfully done so - 'tweren't easy but I made it. When I make it through a foody event, it makes me feel powereful and proud of myself.

It bugs the puckies outta me, too when the scale goes up and I haven't changed anything about my eating habits - that's just the way the cookie crumbles sometimes - life is not always fair but it sure feels good when we are headed in the right direction!

It is great to see OregonRose back with us. Angel, I am proud of you for sticking with it -- it is worth it all...

drmjwdvm, wowee! Awesome week!

Tiolazz, we hope that your trip to Italy is all you want it to be - we'll be thinking of you and we hope you send a photo to us!

Janae, have a great first week!

How about Jo? Just 8 packages of butter away from the Century Mark!

Come on Ktrout!!
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby DogMa » June 6th, 2006, 8:02 pm

Like you won't hear me all the way in Washington when I FINALLY hit 60 pounds!!! Still not there, though. Sigh.

Oooh, but big news. I did my monthly profile update on mybodycomp, and it puts my BMI in the healthy range (the other BMI calculators don't, but I figure a site that calculates it based on all sorts of measurements rather than just height and weight, is probably more accurate). So, yay!! I've started doing some yoga and pilates, which may be why I've slowed down again. But I figure it's time to at least start to get back into the fitness habit, even if I still want to hold off on any real weightlifting-type work till I'm in my goal size.
Robin

203/130/130
Reached goal in August 2006
Added BodyBugg in May 2009
New ticker: 136.6/123.2/130
DogMa
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby Elke » June 7th, 2006, 6:09 am

Ok so my weigh in wasn't as good as it WOULD have been had I not broke down last weekend, I am however in ONDERLAND!!!! Barley at 199 but HECK YEA I'LL TAKE IT!!!
Elke
Preferred Member - #10 Club

YAY ELKE on reaching onederland!!!!

Postby Ginabobina1969 » June 7th, 2006, 11:32 am

Onederland!!! That magical place we all seek! AWESOME!!!!!! You should feel proud and you will soon be looking BACK at this milestone like wow...where did it go.

HUGS Elke!! Your doing great!
Gina

Previously...02/16/06 BMI-50 276/188
Restart....03/31/2008 -failed
Restart 03/26/09 280/267 Failed
Restart-Awaiting order. I cannot even bear to post my current weight...yet.
Ginabobina1969
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby falisamarie » June 7th, 2006, 12:30 pm

Congratulations Elke! You are doing great.

Lisa
Start date 1/15/06
falisamarie
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby ChattieCathy57 » June 7th, 2006, 3:09 pm

Elke,

We are just about at the same level girlfriend! ...doesn't ONEderland feel ONEderful (and there's plenty of room for all 'yall to join us! ... we're just waiting for ya!) :hug:

Thanks for the pep talk Nancy ... I needed that (especially today) :thumbup: . Things at work have been more than hectic. I am starting to wonder if I made the right choice ... but I am determine to give it till the beginning of September before I decide against and make a move to find a different position elsewhere.

Today they had small pastries for the orientees (me being one of them) with coffee and tea. I had my chocolate divine bar with my coffee (but no one would have known - except me - if I had a pastry!) I was proud of myself and it made me actually feel a bit taller and more confident :)

Question for you Nancy ... do you know when I can get the oatmeal raisin bars again?? I simply LOVE those darn yummies!!! ;)

Well, after three weeks at 197, I am praying that God helps me see (at least)196.5 this week. We'll see come Sunday!

Everyone have a great "rest of the week"

Cathy :heart:

Start date: 3/26/06
Height: 5'6"

... a moment on the lips, a lifetime on the hips!
ChattieCathy57
Trusted Member - #10 Club

Postby 1Angel » June 7th, 2006, 3:37 pm

CONGRATULATIONS, ELK!!! :bravo:
:cheermed: :cheers: :cheerleader: :cheermed: :yes: :yay:

Hey, I am only 24.5 pounds behind you ... I'll try to catch up soon.

So, please, save me a seat next to you in the "ONEDERLAND" ... I hope to get there before the end of July ...

Keep up the great job, girl friend!

Love,
{{{hugs}}}
Angelica
1Angel

Postby Elke » June 7th, 2006, 4:56 pm

I got your seat right here Angelica :)
Elke
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby Nancy » June 7th, 2006, 7:02 pm

Hey, Chattie ~

No definitive word yet on the Oatmeal Raisins...they were supposed to be back on the shelf today...but they aren't yet...I love those oatmeal raisies, too..

Good for you for passing up on the pastries - they just stick to our lips, hips, thighs and buns anyway...that chocolate divine bar will help to make you look divine as well as feel divine!
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Previous

Return to Roll Call