you have GOT to get a Magic Bullet

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

you have GOT to get a Magic Bullet

Postby MsApril » May 17th, 2005, 6:36 am

okay before i tried my magic bullet today i HATED the vanilla shake mix. This morning ( my birthday BTW ) i only had VANILLA left from my sample pack i ordered 10 days ago.. yuck i thought, how does chili sound for breakfast ????? but i so wanted to use my birthday present to myself ( the magic bullet ) that i said okay-- ill stomach the vanilla just this once.... it was YUMMY !! i loved it! it truely made a difference in the taste

well-- i was SO impressed with the MB ( Medifast bullet :-)! it literally took less than 5 seconds to mix and absoutely no lumps! as compared to yesterday that i blended with a fork and shook and shook and shook and still had lumps. I know that any old blender would do the trick too but the really neat thing is that i made the shake right in the mug then just took off the lid which has the blades in it, rinsed under hot water and clean up was done. It came with 4 mugs.

i loved it so much i am going to get another one to take to work and keep there.

just thought i would share. i can not tell you all how excited i am about MF. I have told everyone at work what i am doing and when they kinda raise an eybrow i tell them-- ILOST 7 1/2 pounds the first WEEK ! then they want to know ALL about it !!!
Ms April in Arkansas
"Dance like no one is watching!"

MsApril
Regular Member - #10 Club

Postby raederle » May 17th, 2005, 6:39 am

:birthday:
raederle

5'5"
High weight = 180
Reached goal (125) 3/27/05
New goal: 130
I'll reach it again, one day at a time
raederle
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby KeleeGrl » May 17th, 2005, 6:45 am

:candle: Happy Birthday! Great first week and I'm going to have to get me one of them bullet things...I'm trying to finish up my Vanilla shakes because I don't care for them :tongue:
Kelli
Re-re-restarted MF: 3/10/08

KeleeGrl
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby DonicaB » May 17th, 2005, 7:27 am

Happy Birthday Ms April!! :birthday:

I love my MB also. It is so easy to clean up. I wish I would have bought it a long time ago.

Hope you enjoy your day. You deserve a bright and joyous day. :yay: :yay:

DonicaB
DonicaB
Preferred member

Postby LilMsTexas » May 17th, 2005, 7:29 am

Happy birth-day to uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Happy birth-day to uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Happy birth-day Miss Ap-rilllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Happy birth-day to uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
WOOHOOOOOO!!!

Hey...........is the magic bullet plugged into electricity or battery operated? Have you crushed ice in it yet? I'm seriously thinking about one for our vacation. Or there is this one at Target that mixes in the cup and can drink right out of it. Someone has mentioned it before but I hadn't found it until the other day.

Have a great day!!
Christi
GOD BLESSED TEXAS!
Christi AKA LilMsTexas

5'5", 36 YEARS YOUNG!
186.8/145.2/135
LilMsTexas
Preferred Member - #40 Club

MB

Postby MsApril » May 17th, 2005, 7:32 am

it plugs into an outlet and yes it crushed ice for drink in under 5 seconds.. vrrr vrrrm vrrrmmmmm :redprowl:
Ms April in Arkansas
"Dance like no one is watching!"

MsApril
Regular Member - #10 Club

Postby 24KaratGold » May 17th, 2005, 7:48 am

Happy Birthday MsApril! I think your name should be MsMay!

Rae will agree, I'm sure, that all truly awesome people were born in May. ;)

We seem to have a lot of May babies on this board. We should start a birthday thread and find out everyone's birthday.

Hey, if you've lost 7.5 pounds (congrats for that!), then you need to fix your ticker to show that! Take the credit where the credit is due!
270/186.5/160

24KaratGold
Preferred Member - 80# Club

Postby LuzInIt » May 17th, 2005, 8:45 am

Happy Birthday April. Terrific start... Congratulations! I didn't like the vanilla at first either. Now I couldn't bear to be without it. I add all kinds of neat stuff... syrups, extracts, Crystal Lite, Diet Root Beer... YUM! If you want to save a little, you might want to consider an alternative to the bullet for work. I got a Hamilton Beach personal blender from Walmart for $11.99. The cup is the same size as the bullet, and even comes with a sippy top. My shakes never last long enough for a top. My daughter and I both use it for our Medi Shakes here at home. Crushes ice in a flash. Only problem is, we're both too lazy to dirty a glass, so drink right from our little blender, then rinse and back on the base it goes. Sometimes, we're on the same eating schedule, then one of us has to wait patiently :( , while the other savors her delicious shake. Just thought I'd pass this along to others (I learned about this sweet little blender right here!)
Linda - Started MF 3/22/05

340/328/210/150
130 Pounds Gone For Good -
Thank you Medifast!
LuzInIt
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby doglover » May 17th, 2005, 11:17 am

I just got my Magic Bullet today!!! I am so excited and have not one moment to check it out yet! But I am going to rip it open for my 3:30 meal! I just can't wait - you all have me so excited!
Donna
Donna - frequent flyer to FL!
Feb 7, 2005 start date
176/150/150 - made it in 9 weeks! 26 lbs off!
150/139.5/140 - made it in 8 1/2 more weeks! 36.5 lbs off!
144/143/135 - new and last goal! Maintaining for now in 2006
doglover
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby fatBgone » May 17th, 2005, 11:39 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MS APRIL!!! :git: What a great gift to yourself! You're doing so good already!!

I just got my magic bullet too (mother's day gift to myself :) & I love it....I hated the vanilla so much, I wouldn't have even thought of trying it again, but now since you just raved about it, then I will go ahead & give it a try. I was so surprised that I didn't like the vanilla anyway, because I would always choose vanilla ice cream over chocolate - it just has a weird aftertaste...but maybe bulleting it to death will kill the afterlife! :x

Christi, there's another thing I have too that is battery operated that is good for taking to work (or vacation) that is called the Twister. It's a cup with a little blender thingie in the bottom and you mix & drink out of the same cup. It's pretty cool, but you can't crush ice in it. I ordered it online, so if you just search "Twister Cup" then you should be able to find it.
Lisa
fatBgone
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby doglover » May 17th, 2005, 1:21 pm

I did it! I whipped up a vanilla shake w/ carmel SF syrup and ice! The Magic Bullet is awesome! So easy! Now to figure out how to store all those parts! Yikes! But I will keep the motor part and one cup on the counter all the time.

Yeah!! :-P
Donna
Feb 7, 2005 start date
doglover

Postby want2Bthin » May 17th, 2005, 4:07 pm

MrsApril-

:birthday: I hope you are having a terrific birthday!

Angelia :lol:
want2Bthin
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Guest » May 17th, 2005, 5:02 pm

Alright you Bullet users.....I too was thinking of purchasing one. :scratch:

Could one of you try the pudding with ice and 6oz of water and let me know how it works. I usually take 8oz really cold water and 1 package of the pudding and hand whip it in the shaker jar. It makes a really thick shake. If it works better in the bullet, I will purchase one this week.

I appreciate someone trying it out for me.

Thanks for the post......

Postby doglover » May 17th, 2005, 5:04 pm

Ms. April - I was so excited over my Magic Bullet that I forgot.....
:birthday:

Donna
Feb 7, 2005 start date
doglover

Postby Nancy » May 17th, 2005, 6:04 pm

:birthday: Happy Bird Day to you, Ms April!

re: Your Magic Bullet: What a :cool: gift!

Those Vanillers need a lot of help IMHO and the blender or the Magic Bullet really makes a major difference.

To my buds, the Nilla is much too sweet and blending it makes it creamy, fluffy and a whole lot tastier. A teensy dab of Sugar Free Lime Kool Aid in a Vaniller shake with ice makes a great Key Lime Frosty!

So...whatcha gonna do to celebrate besides acting as a mixicologist?
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Next

Return to Weight Loss